Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

This divorce has to happen

dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The wedding that took place between these two was not even a real one. I mean all the rituals took place but it was a lie. This divorce has to take place so when Arjun and Arohi both realize their love for one another they can have a real wedding but this time actually having that love for each other and the want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they don't need a divorce for that!!!! they can just get married again because they want it to be for real...NO DIVORCEEEEEee pleaseeee
Mrs.KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO, the divorece doesnt need to happen! they got married, like dadi said all the rituals took place, it doesnt matter under what circumstance they took place, the point is that they got married with all the rituals, they both were fine with the rituals, arohi fulfilled her part of the wedding, thinking it was chiku, and as did arjun. a marriage is a marraige if all the rituals take place!
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think that a divorce is needed waise b ektaland mai ek hi insaan se do char bar shadi karne ki rasm hai. They can go for a remarriage bt a real one full of happiness
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wouldn't have minded a divorce because I can understand the importance or a real marriage 😳 but since this is a show by Ekta mam .. koi barosa nahi hai 😕 Youu can't expect a remarriage 😆 So I will have to see that divorce is not necessary ..
FIRST they need to realize that they love each other and more importantly confront each other about their feelings despite their dushmani .. not too worried about remarriage at the moment
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why they have to divorce. They always loved each other deeply especially Arjun just do not admit in front of world

Imagine if a girl is forcefully married to someone agianst her wishes and some one who she does not love will she act like Arohi in her in laws place. Arohi is really happy that Arjun is her husband but is scared world and her family will notie it hence she purposely keeps misbehaving with him

Also she is scared Arjun will notice her love for him hence keeps misbehaving with him so that he does not realize it

But Arjun shows his jaelousy openly in front of everyone even his family except may be kumud because she keeps asking him always do you like her(whenever he supports her) and he does not want her to know it and hence keeps saying no-i do not like her  😆 its like chor ki dhaadi men tinka
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya i agree with prem.....no divorce...they both luvd each other bas accept nhi kr rhe hai...
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They don't need a divorce for that purpose!! they can marry once again with all their heart this time once they accept each other!!
A divorce would complicate things bcoz then they would be officially separated.. and everyone already is against them.. both the families!! so, once divorced, it might become very difficult for them to get back together again!! & also, as the theme of the show is destiny bringing them together.. destiny did it's part and brought them together under worst circumstances and I don't think they can ever be separated now.
So, I'm very positive abut this.. they would never get divorced!!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nafrat ke phere ke waqt divorce hua tha? nahi na.. tho pyar ke phere ke liye bhi divorce ki koi zaroorat nahi hai..i'm  sure the hindu holy book(not of indian background so have no idea)does not specify a limit on how many time one is allowed to take pheres!   lol
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no divorce...!!
dey both luv each other n dey will soon realise dat...!!