dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well the first thing is that medically having a miscarraige this late actually requires a delivery of the baby. Which can be so traumatizing for a mother. Not sure if they will show it correctly. But oh well this pregnancy was not a normal one to begin with . Geet showed no signs of a pregnancy. Who even knows what month she was in. Usually these classes are taken around the 7th or 8th month. I started mine around the mid 7th month. If DD didn't want a big baby bump they couldve shpwn a lil one tlll the miscarrige. They didnt have to show a big ol round belly. Could've given some authenticity. 
Anyhow this ghar ghar ka khel was getting boring. The sets were sucky as is. And if they added the baby to this whole storyline then we would have to see more ghar ghar ka khel. Plus wouldn't geet look funny going into delivery with a tight tummy. So this MC thing can be the the only ways to save the show. 
Now atleast they can show Geet distressed. Maan trying to get her out of this Trauma. Maybe they can get back to the office. Or show other senarios. 
Honestly though they do need new characters in this show. But with a strong storyline to add to it. But yes if they can get some of the old people back even better. 
Now they can add the sameera angle or the vicky angle. 
come'on CV'S do something lets get Geet moving.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yoga classes are different...........that can be done at any month....hell u do not even have to be pregnant to do Yoga....

i do kapalbhati....and i am not pregnant....lolz

it is lamaze classes that are specifically taken at a specific month....
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with everything u said
MC maybe the only way the show can be saved!!
maneet107 thumbnail
I have a strong feeling that MC will be shown.  Now AA track is at a standstill, soon after Geets' MC they will show that annie is pregnant.    They will have to show annie pregnant otherwise they wud not hv shown her SR
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear, the very good point about MC is MC itself, leave the rest behind ! ðŸ˜†
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am agreed with you.
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
l want the show to continue with MC or without MC though l agree with some of my fellow members that the baby track is stretching too much & to bring in some fresh air MC is required. l watch it for entertainment purpose if they show MC l will cry with them & if they don't l'll still watch what to do.
maneet11 thumbnail
just hope the story goes forward with/out MC