Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MC ho ya na ho Dev should not be forgiven! (Page 2)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by luv_harshad

I AND mANY Of my friands will quit if they show baby born..the show will be ruined..maaneet havnt even been shown as proper husband wife yet..i dun want baby yet..if they have a MC a lot of beautiful tracks can come after it..how maan gets geet out of the trauma..everything! The charm can be back..Ppl need to think again..sometimes our decisions hav lead to downfall of the show..MC was planned since beggining of the show n i think it is about time they show it..even swati wanted to show it but cuz we didn listen n critisized her she left..n look what happened..so in some parts we r at fault too for the destruction of GHSP..plz dun destroy it more guys..no offence at all intended
But MC NEEDS to take place for the story to move on!!

Agreed!!!!

Before there were some hope to carry the show, but at this moment MC is the only way to save the show...Otherwise it will be toooo illogical to show that Geet falls on her tummy but baby saved...

Anyways why we are thinking about MC by looking the pics? There is possibility that may be Geet will have stomach ache, and she gets sit down on the floor and then laid down, and Daadi will come and see her on floor and come to her rescure, than Dev comes and take her hospital....

Muniza

since MC is the only hope i will watch when it happens..show is getting too boring atm..i really hope if it happens a lot of beautiful episodes and tracks come our way with song sequences of geet remembering everything n then maan getting geet out of the trauma will be a treat to watch n finally some excitement will come back..i think we fans shud agree and not ruin the show further

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Asmi13Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
@Luv harshad-babes u don't say that na.....please do not leave!!

But it is sad that because of us Swati has left.....that we dragged her away......cause durin the IP track it was decided for an MC......but because of the audience she couldn't bring the MC........and it frustrated her and she left.....

this is just sad.....very sad :(

but tu yaar na jaa.......please! Do not leave na!
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

I AND mANY Of my friands will quit if they show baby born..the show will be ruined..maaneet havnt even been shown as proper husband wife yet..i dun want baby yet..if they have a MC a lot of beautiful tracks can come after it..how maan gets geet out of the trauma..everything! The charm can be back..Ppl need to think again..sometimes our decisions hav lead to downfall of the show..MC was planned since beggining of the show n i think it is about time they show it..even swati wanted to show it but cuz we didn listen n critisized her she left..n look what happened..so in some parts we r at fault too for the destruction of GHSP..plz dun destroy it more guys..no offence at all intended
But MC NEEDS to take place for the story to move on!!

Agreed!!!!

Before there were some hope to carry the show, but at this moment MC is the only way to save the show...Otherwise it will be toooo illogical to show that Geet falls on her tummy but baby saved...

Anyways why we are thinking about MC by looking the pics? There is possibility that may be Geet will have stomach ache, and she gets sit down on the floor and then laid down, and Daadi will come and see her on floor and come to her rescure, than Dev comes and take her hospital....

Muniza

since MC is the only hope i will watch when it happens..show is getting too boring atm..i really hope if it happens a lot of beautiful episodes and tracks come our way with song sequences of geet remembering everything n then maan getting geet out of the trauma will be a treat to watch n finally some excitement will come back..i think we fans shud agree and not ruin the show further
tusi na jao pleejjjjjj
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
@Maan and geet.....roshini- thanks for replying girls...i am just sick and tired of sayin this over and over again u know.......

it just that i feel if we say enough times that Dev should not be forgiven......they might hear us.....

:(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index