Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MC ho ya na ho Dev should not be forgiven!

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
After many months my attachment for that child has died down....no joke....

but i had a thoughtOuch after those sad pictures......of geet on the floor....it seems as though something wrong is going to happen.....

what if Maan is at the office and Geet is in this position that we saw in the picture.....and if Dev takes her to the hospital.....

1. if the baby is saved because of dev....i am scared that she will forgive him as well as Maan...

this is the main concern friends. I don't care if Dev saves Geet and the baby...........i strongly STILL feel that the man who ruined geet's life should not be forgiven.......

what do u think yaaro? Do u think that Dev should be forgiven even if he saves geet and the child?? Would you approve maaneet forgiving Dev?

As for me......u wouldn't ever....because if i were Maaneet i would see Dev as a regular human being helping someone who was in trouble....nothing more.....

just a thanks for getting Geet on time....but that is it.Approve

To bolo.....kya khayal hai aap saab ka?Tongue

Tell honestly..........cause honestly i cannot forget ALL what Dev has caused for geet.....as i cannot forget those tears that geet has shed ever since this man dev has walked in her life.Ouch

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 10 March 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnt_areebInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Shivi....No not at all, and not on any cost Dev can be forgiven by MaanEet...They can simply thanks him, and kick him out from MaanEet life...He can live, he can work, he can do anything, but don't even try to relate himself with MaanEet and stays near them...First of all if i would be at Geet place, i better walks away instead of  standing front of rapist... I can understand that sometime circumstances let your mouth shut for things, but that doesn't mean that when you are alone you can't walk away or shut other person mouth....Why gave such rapist a place near you even if he did big favor on your love one....

One more thing i wanna say, people doesn't want MC at all..If fans doesn't want MC then why silly CV"s brings situations where Geet's life in danger, but she suffers, cause fan doesn't want MC, very illogical....Maan got biggest accident, where he was almost lost his life, but Geet and baby didn't even got single scratch, very logical, and everytime baby got saved, cause fans doesn't want MC....

I have suggestion for CV's let throw Geet from the cliff, and let her baby save then...Geet pur baba ji ki kripa hai, usse kuch nahin hoga, such silly act, sorry to say....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 10 March 2011 at 6:27pm

EchoesofpassionAsmi13mysterygurl1427

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I AND mANY Of my friands will quit if they show baby born..the show will be ruined..maaneet havnt even been shown as proper husband wife yet..i dun want baby yet..if they have a MC a lot of beautiful tracks can come after it..how maan gets geet out of the trauma..everything! The charm can be back..Ppl need to think again..sometimes our decisions hav lead to downfall of the show..MC was planned since beggining of the show n i think it is about time they show it..even swati wanted to show it but cuz we didn listen n critisized her she left..n look what happened..so in some parts we r at fault too for the destruction of GHSP..plz dun destroy it more guys..no offence at all intended
But MC NEEDS to take place for the story to move on!!

mysterygurl1427Asmi13Infinitedreams

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Brilliant post Shivi....No not at all, and not on any cost Dev can be forgiven by MaanEet...They can simply thanks him, and kick him out from MaanEet life...He can live, he can work, he can do anything, but don't even try to relate himself with MaanEet and stays near them...First of all if i would be at Geet place, i better walks away instead of  standing front of rapist... I can understand that sometime circumstances let your mouth shut for things, but that doesn't mean that when you are alone you can't walk away or shut other person mouth....Why gave such rapist a place near you even if he did big favor on your love one....

One more thing i wanna say, people doesn't want MC at all..If fans doesn't want MC then why silly CV"s brings situations where Geet's life in danger, but she suffers, cause fan doesn't want MC, very illogical....Maan got biggest accident, where he was almost lost his life, but Geet and baby didn't even got single scratch, very logical, and everytime baby got saved, cause fans doesn't want MC....

I have suggestion for CV's let throw Geet from the cliff, and let her baby save then...Geet pur baba ji ki kripa hai, usse kuch nahin hoga, such silly act, sorry to say....

Muniza

Exactly!!
Already these illogical things showing without baby imagine what wud happen with baby in the picture!!
Fans themselves are ruining the show..they are putting makers in dilemma to show MC or not, i say yes to MC so logic and magic come back to the show..
Cvs need to think about it..a lot more scope is there with baby out of the picture

Edited by luv_harshad - 10 March 2011 at 6:47pm
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
No he shouldn't be forgiven - what he did is not worthy of forgiveness even if he repents he ruined a girl's life. Kinda harsh i know but he shouldnt be forgiven . . . atleast not anytime soon and yea I hope Geet doesnt forgive him just because he gets her to the hospital! Thank god Maan hasnt done so either and still hates him with a passion. How can he forgive the guy who ruined his love's life? But with dev taking geet to the hospital hes going to feel like he owes devOuch even though he doesnt owe him anything!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

I agree with you Hun, I cannot forget the pain and suffering Dev has caused Geet.  He has committed a crime against humanity… he took a women's most prices possession away from Geet and no matter how much he repents now he can never bring back the old Geet.  He has scared her life forever and he must pay for his deeds.

I don't think Dev should be forgiven if he saves Geet tomorrow.  I would hate to see Maan soften towards Dev.  Maan has witnessed all the pain a suffering that Geet been through and I hope he never forgets or let Geet forget it. 

I agree, if Dev does step in to help I would simply thank him and walk away.  He does not deserve to be forgiven.  I think if we see Dev being forgiven by Maaneet it will go against the concept of the show…. And for me that would be the end of Geet.

There is so much injustice against women in the world and I would like CVs of Geet to send a strong message through the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

I AND mANY Of my friands will quit if they show baby born..the show will be ruined..maaneet havnt even been shown as proper husband wife yet..i dun want baby yet..if they have a MC a lot of beautiful tracks can come after it..how maan gets geet out of the trauma..everything! The charm can be back..Ppl need to think again..sometimes our decisions hav lead to downfall of the show..MC was planned since beggining of the show n i think it is about time they show it..even swati wanted to show it but cuz we didn listen n critisized her she left..n look what happened..so in some parts we r at fault too for the destruction of GHSP..plz dun destroy it more guys..no offence at all intended
But MC NEEDS to take place for the story to move on!!

Agreed!!!!

Before there were some hope to carry the show, but at this moment MC is the only way to save the show...Otherwise it will be toooo illogical to show that Geet falls on her tummy but baby saved...

Anyways why we are thinking about MC by looking the pics? There is possibility that may be Geet will have stomach ache, and she gets sit down on the floor and then laid down, and Daadi will come and see her on floor and come to her rescure, than Dev comes and take her hospital....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Muniza

Yea yea.....throw Geet off cliff and then kill her but then save the babyROFLROFL

Sooooo illogical..........it has been stretched tooo far now....end the baby now.....because after this it is logical to just end the pregnancy.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index