Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Pt LXV,LXVI,LXVII-126,133,138-19/3 (Page 56)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shamima-

Awe their love for each other gets deep and stronger and the respect each other have for the other is so intense and haha loved adis stand up jokes they were all funny, clever and witty and awe good to see anwesha coming out of her depressed state and maan is doing well with the support of geet he can achieve his well their dreams now together anyways great updates and can't wait to read more Smile
Thanks Shamima. The jokes are not mine., Took them from the net.  Anwesha is slowly getting back to her normal self thanks to the love of her baba and her mom-in-law.  Maan will achieve their dreams with Geet's support for sure.

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
3 beautiful parts Opti. 

This is just the beginning of Geet's career. She will be an instant success and will be approached by many more people with assignments. Wishing her all the very best. I hope she continues to sing in the story. She deserves the acknowledgement and accolades. 

The new year party was very nice. I loved it. Adi's stand up was great fun. And Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye is my all time favorite song. Loved it on them. Maan's success is inevitable. With her by his side, nothing can stop him. The Garodia Hotel will become one of the best in the country, no doubt. 

Humm. So they are planning on moving to a bigger apartment. Very nice. They deserve it. And Geet is so selfless. She is lending him all the money for the betterment of the hotel. Of-course, that is "their" dream and she will do anything to make sure it is achieved. 

I love the way the story is progressing Opti. Cannot wait to read more. Amazing Clap

I am planning on reading the entire story from the beginning this afternoon. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
supreb.love it
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by janvis70

Awwww..Opti Smile..I so love these little reality checks..makes it that much more connectable!
Thanks janvis. I presume you mean all the money talk.

Nah Opti..when it comes to Maan and Geet, all else is incidental for me.. I was talking about breaking off their lovemaking session because it was the wrong time of the month Embarrassed
Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Opti, I never realized that the story has progressed this much, since I didnt get PM. Thats ok. No problem.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

Opti, I never realized that the story has progressed this much, since I didnt get PM. Thats ok. No problem.
Viji, I'm not PMing anybody because it has become time consuming considering the frequency at which I'm updating.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

3 beautiful parts Opti. 

This is just the beginning of Geet's career. She will be an instant success and will be approached by many more people with assignments. Wishing her all the very best. I hope she continues to sing in the story. She deserves the acknowledgement and accolades. 

The new year party was very nice. I loved it. Adi's stand up was great fun. And Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye is my all time favorite song. Loved it on them. Maan's success is inevitable. With her by his side, nothing can stop him. The Garodia Hotel will become one of the best in the country, no doubt. 

Humm. So they are planning on moving to a bigger apartment. Very nice. They deserve it. And Geet is so selfless. She is lending him all the money for the betterment of the hotel. Of-course, that is "their" dream and she will do anything to make sure it is achieved. 

I love the way the story is progressing Opti. Cannot wait to read more. Amazing Clap

I am planning on reading the entire story from the beginning this afternoon. Embarrassed

Yes, this is just the start of her career and she will do well in her career. So jab koi baat is your favourite too?  Maan will do well too, now that he has the resources, thanks to his wife.  Yes, they are planning to move to a bigger apartment since baba needs space too.  Am flattered that you want to read the fic all over again.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvis70

Nah Opti..when it comes to Maan and Geet, all else is incidental for me.. I was talking about breaking off their lovemaking session because it was the wrong time of the month Embarrassed
  Oh, you mean that?  Well, Maaneet want to postpone starting a family till Maan succeeds in his business.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Go to top