Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Pt LXV,LXVI,LXVII-126,133,138-19/3 (Page 124)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

Great updates. When I read about Maan being upset over Geet going for her recording...I wondered if its the age-old insecurity thing. But glad he was fine by evening and it was just coz he wanted to spend the day with her. So, Geet is still pursuing her singing career. I assumed it was a one off thing.
Yes, Maan was really looking forward to spending the day with her but he commitment to her work came in the way.Geet is still pursuing her career because Maan encouraged her to use her talents productively. Although she started it mostly to help Maan, she realised it was an effective way to channelise her talents .

Edited by Opti - 18 March 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerette

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrk_1

wow that was an awsome one yaar ..loved it
thanks
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Looks lik now Geet will step in between Annie n Arjun's relation

Wuld lov to c how she sloves that
Well sumwhr didnt excepted frm Geet to forget her anniversary n than go to work n most imp not gft Maan anythg
Loved Maan's surprise
Rano is fab Mother in law
Loved her
Lets c wats aage
Thanks Afsha. Geet is trying to do her bit as Arjun's sister and Anwesha's sister-in-law. Lets see if it works. Geet was too fatigued by her work that she forgot one of the most important days of her life. She couldn't avoid work because she had already committed to it. Rano is a wonderful mother-in-law.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Awwwwwwwww Maan is such an undersatnding husband!!!But please dont let Geet's career drive a wedge between them
He is an understanding husband. Just a little short tempered. Lets see what happens to her career.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

lovely update Star
Thanks nadia
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dia_ditz

Awesome............loved it!!!
thanks dia
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 62
that was too short...................Maan was so drunk but Geet didnt get too upset with that..................

part 63
Geet so badly wants to conceive..................hope she doesnt stress herself....................i think thats Dev................but he was married right? what happened to his foreign lady? hope Maan makes Geet to not stress herself much...................

part 64
wow another amazing update................disappointment happens when high expectations are not met...................but understanding plays an important role in that too...................glad that Maan and Geet understand each other..................wow Maan got a new new car on this 1st wedding anniversary....................he got her a year back, this year a car, next year and then after what good things? just wanna kick that Arjun hard.................but why have got this confusion for the first time that HE is either Dev or Arjun...............hope its not Arjun at all..........

cont soon.........

It is common for men to get high on bhang on holi day. Geet knew that Maan is not a habitual drinker so she did not get upset with him. You get Dev's story in the next update. One cannot avoid disappointments in life. It all depends on how you handle it. Maaneet have learnt to handle it well because they care for each other more than they care about themselves. I dont know why you are confused between Dev and Arjun. I did mention that he was the owner of a garment export firm and not a hotel.  

Edited by Opti - 18 March 2011 at 6:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spvd

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

Opti.....

man costing a life....was a total giveaway.....and went right over my head.......LOL ...I have been living on 4 hours sleep every night for the past week......Looks like I badly need some rest...or my brain stops cooperating......
Wonder how Dev-Sameera story will have an effect on Geet and their friendship......Sam is withholding herself coz it might hurt Geet....I think Geet will be the one to get them together...she is forgiving and big hearted lady.....

Maan is a jackfruit....Prickly and rough on outside...tasty and soft inside..LOL

Geet is trying too hard...For a change a female lead forgot the wedding anniversary..ROFL

LEts see how Sam;s story develops. The next update will be about them. Why should only men have the privilege of forgetting anniversaries? Busy women can forget them too! 

Go to top