Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sindu555

u've stopped at a cliff hanger ... how am i gonna survive ... plzz give us one more ... clearing the MUs.. plzzz  πŸ˜­

Sana, will post the next update tomorrow morning.  
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Opti

You should know me by now.  I give some jolts from time to time but nothing to topple the cart altogether.

aww ... I LUBS YOUZ SOOOO MUCH .. phew that was such a releif
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, Opti, this was an unexpected twist...wonder how this is going to impact their life together...hope it blows off without too much damage..😊
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Holy C$@%. I hope Geet does not get into too much trouble. Poor thing. She even told him everything but he slept through the conversation. Oh My. Opti, please update the next part soon. I will be nervous the entire day otherwise. I know u don;t want to do that to me, do you? πŸ˜³
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Opti,

So caught another update before i logged off for the weekend. Now i will be able to catch your update only on Monday. 

Thanks for the updates. 

Honesty is the best policy. I wish Geet had followed it. But then this is the masala naπŸ˜‰

Not related to Geet but this is something I have to tell my teenage son everyday, don't be afraid of my reaction, just tell it to me as it is. What is the worst that can happen, I might slap you but are you so scared of that slap that you forget the peace of mind it will bring you so that you can move on to the next day peacefully without any tensions. 
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvis70

OMG, Opti, this was an unexpected twist...wonder how this is going to impact their life together...hope it blows off without too much damage..😊

You'll see its impact on Maaneet in the next update.
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update, i hope geet conceives soon and maan is so possessive. I dont want to see maaneet fighting with each other. Pls do something of this arjun and maan should come to know about the wicked plan of Mr Bansal and Arjun. plssssssssssssssssss continue soon. 
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Holy C$@%. I hope Geet does not get into too much trouble. Poor thing. She even told him everything but he slept through the conversation. Oh My. Opti, please update the next part soon. I will be nervous the entire day otherwise. I know u don;t want to do that to me, do you? πŸ˜³

Yes, she did tell him the previous night and he slept through it. She lost her nerve the next morning seeing his foul mood. Will update first thing tomorrow morning Priti.  As it is I've posted three updates today.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti,

So caught another update before i logged off for the weekend. Now i will be able to catch your update only on Monday. 

Thanks for the updates. 

Honesty is the best policy. I wish Geet had followed it. But then this is the masala naπŸ˜‰

Not related to Geet but this is something I have to tell my teenage son everyday, don't be afraid of my reaction, just tell it to me as it is. What is the worst that can happen, I might slap you but are you so scared of that slap that you forget the peace of mind it will bring you so that you can move on to the next day peacefully without any tensions. 

Geet was honest and confided in Maan but as luck would have it he slept through it all. The next morning he started off on a bad mood and she got nervous. She thought she'll wait till he was in a better mood but it was too late.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: seemamary

Wow awesome update, i hope geet conceives soon and maan is so possessive. I dont want to see maaneet fighting with each other. Pls do something of this arjun and maan should come to know about the wicked plan of Mr Bansal and Arjun. plssssssssssssssssss continue soon. 

Maan is a very possessive man. Arjun will get his due but not now since his hand in this is still not know to any one.