Destiny's Play-Pt LXV,LXVI,LXVII-126,133,138-19/3 - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Awe so badly wants to give maan his gift and I'm sure now that sameera is workin for dev who has taken a sudden interest in her because of her persona but really do winder what happened to him I mean he was married so why is he like that can't wait to find out and awe poor geet is stressing to much in not bein able to give maan his gift I hope she understands that maan isn't going to shun her and always love her and they can always try if it doesn't happen the first time anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
sorry opti my mind was
somewhere else at that
so sameera boss is dev
& she is falling for him
interesting turning of the
story  wow maaneet want
family super brilliant
update pls cont soonnnnnnnn
loved ur updates
cant wait to know who is d mysterious man??
Originally posted by sindu555

loved the update .... so Sameera is falling for Dev.... 

as for Maneet .. I hope Geet gives him the gift soon .... 

thanks a ton for the lovely update hun!

continue soon 

love
Sana
Sam is not falling for anyone yet. Yes, she is impressed with her new boss, more from professional point of few.  Maaneet will get their gift but it will not be smooth sailing.
Originally posted by agmaneet

🥳happy b'day maan🥳

Maan thanks you for your wishes.
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

lovely update ⭐️
Thanks Nadia.
Originally posted by smj1977

"Arey Pagli. Why are you crying for this? If it didn't happen last time, we'll try again next month. Remember, the poem 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again'?"

Then bending down he whispered naughtily, "After all this is one pleasurable homework I wouldn't complain about doing over and over again!"  Geet blushed at the implication.

The next month they tried again. Geet psyched herself so much that she was too tensed and rigid. Maan did his best to relax her by joking around but nothing seemed to work on her.  For the first time their union lacked the 'zing' that was always there.

in the end you brought me down to reality for a moment I forgot that it is you Opti who sticks to real facts
even in your fictions you give reality ka tadka
Thanks Shruti. Have been through similar situation. So could pen it down without much trouble.
Originally posted by kadydeep

Opti....... Geet seems to be trying too hard for a baby..stressing won't help her...I am curious about this man...Sameera refers to "her best friend's life"....Does she mean Maan...The new character is related to MSK?

Very curious for your next update.
Yes, stressing wont help her but she couldn't help getting worked up about not being able to conceive. I thought who Sam's new boss was from the clues I've given in this update.
Originally posted by monikaseth

wow great b day gifts and love the wahy geet promise maan to give baby soon as his b day gift but she is crying bec she conceived yet ohh god please don't make her cry much she is going to broke down maan is there for her to make her happy but as a lady she is going to be  emotional ,,, I hope her wish going to fulfill soon i cant see her cry .

sameera isback great looking for next want maan will do for make geet smile ...

LOife does not always give us what we want, does it? Dont worry. hopefully this is a temporary set back. Sam is back and her life will slowly improve for the better.
Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiNo1

loved the update
plz let geet have a baby soon

Thanks. Maaneet will become parents but things may not be too smooth.