Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Pt LXV,LXVI,LXVII-126,133,138-19/3 - Page 81

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Very nice update, Opti..it had so many emotions intertwined...feels like I had a good meal..just that little hiccup in the end..hope they don't let this bother them too much..for it will be a dampener on their happiness otherwise😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update yaar cont soon
I really want them to have a baby soon...
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow so sam boss is dev
interesting turn opti
now is family time for
maaneet super
brilliant both parts
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
dnt expect the turn of events in form of Dev... is Dev- Sameera falling for each other without knwing themselves...

Geet crying was so cute...and Maan's reply....okies me gets nauty thots...

So Maan's business has startes to get on in firesome.. that's a great newz
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Opti,

nice update. So sameera's boss is dev and his marriage has broken down. Let us see what happens next.

I like sameera's story as well.
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😊😊Well ....................opit  i am really i am give comment after long time but i was little busy but now that  i am free well u might have saw me online on India forum .........................b/c all the open but i was not really reading heance today a all which i have left ..............because of my exam ........................................and thank you for ur good wishes i really did good.......................thank lot well update were really good awesome fabulous .................i really love it lot..............i hope and geet will be soon to be pregnant or are u try not to make her mother life time ........................ well after reading i really feeling scared  for happiness as mother  .............. well sam part was also good one are u  trying to make dev and sam fall in love or what ....................but i thought that dev already loves someone else and he is married right .................... i am confuse at this question help me her but ....................i.really want to c as geet to be pregnant as twins ...............let c what u have love it ........................overall awsome some good new we have after FF reading 😊.........after today morning artical on geet and maan made me cry ......................she going to leave maan  in serial very sad it's all dev fault ,that idiot............i hate him  ............on top of that new enrty..............😭
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update.
waiting for the nxt update.
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is it Dev? Hope geet has a baby soon. Oh, and i liked how you included a long portion on Sameera's life too
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great update
i am so happy that sam is back in mumbai and maaneet plaaning abt their family 
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geet is desperate to conceive but stress is going to make it even more difficult! Can understand how disappointed  she must be getting with every passing month, the stress building further! She needs to just take it easy,poor gal!