Destiny's Play-Pt LXV,LXVI,LXVII-126,133,138-19/3 - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago

ur sam is really a super woman.

u r portraying her beautifully..........love it!!!!

gr8 update!!!! 

sorry to say this but i think enough of sameera track  i just dont want to b distracted from maaneet track thats all...............
i am sure it must be dev whom they saw.................
Awe I feel for sameera she has to through a lo especially now her mothers healthy has gone worse again as she claimed to sees monty and hmm why do I think sameera's boss might be dev as the ending kinda gives the hint that it might be him and ooh I sameerra does have love track future on in the story then why nit I wool like to read it anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
Sameera has indeed struggled but she is a strong person. Wouldn't mind knowing about her story as well. I guess the boss is Dev. Wonder what role he plays in Sameera's life as he is already married!
Opti.....

If you plan to have Sameera play a major role in the fic ... I would prefer if the track also has a dose of Maneet. in between......

Nice update Opti. Who is Sameera's boss? And the person Geet saw at the airport, dono same hai kya? Dev hai kya?
nice part.....

but who is this Boss of her???
is he some ex-flame of her???

and even Geet knows him.....

so when are you introducing us to this mystery man???

part 61
wow so this Sameera's part..............wonder who that HE is and who the other HE Geet saw in the Terminal....................are they the SAME HE? cont soon..............

thanks for the link dear and i would like a balance or more of Maaneet..............
Originally posted by Shalve

Wow...superb update....
Thanks Shalve
Originally posted by seemamary

Nice update, do continue soon.
Thanks Seema