Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

great update

who was it that geet saw? maybe Arjun or Dev? 
i prefer a summarized version of sameera.. sorry more interested in maaneets story
con't soon!

Will keep that in mind.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: agmaneet

i would prefer to know what's happening to her through her conversations with Maaneet 

Will try to strike a balance somewhere.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajenn

i really luv dis character of sameera.
she is really strong.
tats so sad wat happening in her life.
Actually to b truth i would really luv to hear more bout her
But not vry in detail. N not also in summarized version.
Cos it vry detail den it would b boring cos its not bout maaneet n if summarized it would like..thadaaa.. finish... I hope u understand...
But if planning to include any sweet scene for her.. Den i would really luv to read...πŸ˜†
Opti I tot her boss is her dad... but ur sentence
"despite his youth and relative inexperience in the business" ..making me crack my head πŸ˜•
OKOK back to maaneet... who was tat in airport??
Was it Dev?

The women in my story are strong in their own way or become strong because of circumstances. Sam is the strongest of them all. Will try to balance Sam's story without getting too much into details.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

aww Geet fell ill on her honeymoon........Mysore is a lovely place....i love the Vrindavan Gardens....at night when the lights come up its spectacular.

Sameera has had a very sad past...despite that she has a positive spirit....πŸ˜ƒ......btw is her boss Dev? I guess the guy Geet saw at the airport is the same....πŸ˜•

i would love to read more about Sameera.....she is linked with Geet & Maan so her story won't seem out of place in the FF. Although it would be great if you could write a bit about whats happening with Geet & Maan too in the same part as Sameera's story....😊

great parts.

Sam does have a very sad past.  I'll prune down Sam's track so that if at all I discuss her, thre will be enough or more of Maaneet in the same update.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu555

nice update  .... Geet saw Dev at the airport i guess

continue soon 

love
Sana

Thanks Sana. You get to know who Geet saw at the airport later in the story.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
who is Sameera's boss is he Dev? 😑

poor Sameera, loving this track, tx for the update
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: febinyusuff

loved the Sameeras part of story dear.. I guess geet saw Dev at Airport πŸ˜‰

Thanks febiny. Wait till I reveal who it was at the airport.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Opti, great part. I like Sameera a lot. But I think we are all a little spoilt with ample dosage of Maaneet in every update. I kind of missed not reading much about them today.

I think you should write about Sam's life as a parallel track. Since this is a Maaneet fic may be not too much about Sameera. But I think we should hear about her at least enough to know that she is happily settled. So, yes, parts about her, but with equal footage to Maaneet πŸ˜ƒ

I'll cut down on the details of Sam's  life inorder to maintain the balance. Dont think I can retain the full fledged track and Maaneet too in every update as it would be too lengthy.
Opti thumbnail
thanks angul
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazzerette

I don't mind reading about Sameera... I like her story....though yeah I wouldn't want it to dominate Maaneet moments😊 Sorry, a little selfish there. 

I'll keep that in mind.  Sam's track will never dominate but still I'll cut down on the details.