Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-memorable- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

Sam did go through a lot in childhood and is still going through quite a bit but she is a strong woman who will withstand the pressures of life.  You'll get your answers in time.

By the way do you like to read as much detail about Sam's life parallel with  Maaneet's life or would you prefer to know what's happening to her through her conversations with Maaneet which will come on much later.  
[/QUOTE

i would prefer to know what's happening to her through her conversations with Maaneet 

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really luv dis character of sameera.
she is really strong.
tats so sad wat happening in her life.
Actually to b truth i would really luv to hear more bout her
But not vry in detail. N not also in summarized version.
Cos it vry detail den it would b boring cos its not bout maaneet n if summarized it would like..thadaaa.. finish... I hope u understand...
But if planning to include any sweet scene for her.. Den i would really luv to read...πŸ˜†
Opti I tot her boss is her dad... but ur sentence
"despite his youth and relative inexperience in the business" ..making me crack my head πŸ˜•
OKOK back to maaneet... who was tat in airport??
Was it Dev?

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww Geet fell ill on her honeymoon........Mysore is a lovely place....i love the Vrindavan Gardens....at night when the lights come up its spectacular.

Sameera has had a very sad past...despite that she has a positive spirit....πŸ˜ƒ......btw is her boss Dev? I guess the guy Geet saw at the airport is the same....πŸ˜•

i would love to read more about Sameera.....she is linked with Geet & Maan so her story won't seem out of place in the FF. Although it would be great if you could write a bit about whats happening with Geet & Maan too in the same part as Sameera's story....😊

great parts.
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update  .... Geet saw Dev at the airport i guess

continue soon 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
loved the Sameeras part of story dear.. I guess geet saw Dev at Airport πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Opti, great part. I like Sameera a lot. But I think we are all a little spoilt with ample dosage of Maaneet in every update. I kind of missed not reading much about them today.

I think you should write about Sam's life as a parallel track. Since this is a Maaneet fic may be not too much about Sameera. But I think we should hear about her at least enough to know that she is happily settled. So, yes, parts about her, but with equal footage to Maaneet πŸ˜ƒ
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't mind reading about Sameera... I like her story....though yeah I wouldn't want it to dominate Maaneet moments😊 Sorry, a little selfish there. 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: agmaneet

i want maneet more😊

Will take that into account in future.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmake11

i would love sam

summarised version
pls if dont mind
i'll comment when i read

Let me see how I can present Sam's story.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: smj1977

well Sameera is a strong woman

I liked the way you potrayed her act/scene

union leaders want to fetch their own interests truth ful leaders are raare to be found these days

its good they launched a police complain

on the irport it seems as if she saw Dev

Yes, union leaders are usually selfish and trouble makers but this act will trigger something between Sam and the new boss.