Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Opti,

You detail festivals really well. This was the first year when i did not source the sugar cane which is really difficult to source in January for Pongal. 

Thanks for the update.

Edit

I caught the update just as i was posting my comment to the previous one. 

I really liked the way you moved ahead in this one with Sameera's story.

thanks for the update.
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ajenn

hi there.
i jst finished reading dis FF.
really beautifully portrayed.
all d celebrationpart. u explained it all well. really impressed.
u do any google'ing fr it or u knoe d celebration in detail.
geet-maan's character r awesome. so much of Luv btwn 'em
an understanding wife n caring husband.. wat more a couple would need.

Thanks.  I've used the net to learn about the festivals and pen them down in the fic. Yes, Maan and Geet are made for each other, an ideal couple.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shah10

awsome update.

love kite festival

Thanks.  The kite festival is a typical gujarti fair.  From your name it appears you are one too. So have you celebrated it?
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Best couple of the year. No surprise.

However, the thing I liked most was both of their definitions of LOVE. How sweet. 

Sameera's new boss seems interesting. Hope everything works out for Sameera too. She is a dear friend and deserves good things. 

I hope Maan and Geet build a great deal of memories even in their new 2 bedroom apartment. 

Very nice update Opti. Glad I waited. 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti,

You detail festivals really well. This was the first year when i did not source the sugar cane which is really difficult to source in January for Pongal. 

Thanks for the update.

Edit

I caught the update just as i was posting my comment to the previous one. 

I really liked the way you moved ahead in this one with Sameera's story.

thanks for the update.

Thanks Usha. I know finding sugarcane in the North in Jan can be difficult.  So do you think that I should give the details of Sam's life or only give those bits which intersect with Maaneet's life?
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Best couple of the year. No surprise.

However, the thing I liked most was both of their definitions of LOVE. How sweet. 

Sameera's new boss seems interesting. Hope everything works out for Sameera too. She is a dear friend and deserves good things. 

I hope Maan and Geet build a great deal of memories even in their new 2 bedroom apartment. 

Very nice update Opti. Glad I waited. 

Thanks Priti. Sam's life will be a bit convoluted but she will find her happiness. I'm in a dilemma as to whether I should give the full Sam track or only those bits which intersect with Maaneet's life as Sam is a character yet to be introduced and people may not fully related to the track.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Thanks Usha. I know finding sugarcane in the North in Jan can be difficult.  So do you think that I should give the details of Sam's life or only give those bits which intersect with Maaneet's life?

Opti,

I am a hard core fan. I lap up anything you write and so I would love to read all the details of Sam's life as well. That is the beauty of reading and the difference between reading and seeing a televised thing. 

I would love to read details.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti,

I am a hard core fan. I lap up anything you write and so I would love to read all the details of Sam's life as well. That is the beauty of reading and the difference between reading and seeing a televised thing. 

I would love to read details.

Thanks Usha.  The only problem is that this fic is way too long.  I've only covered half the story. Let me see if I can give the details but cut down on the slack.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful..........love it!!
A complete package...........gr8 update!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its sweet of Maan to arrange a surprise for Geet......😳.....love their definition of love...😳

so who is Sameera's new boss....i'm intrigued...😕.....is she going to have a romantic link-up with him in the future? Hope things go well for her....she's a lovely person.

very nice part.