Destiny's Play-Pt LXV,LXVI,LXVII-126,133,138-19/3 - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by madhavipatil

😭lovley update dear this suspend is killing me ..................................ohhhhhhhhhh  god  plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz open suspend fast ...............it's like  she some where wrong or right dont no but ..................... i hope maan understand her ............IS geet working for someone ........................... πŸ˜­  well i want ur suspen by Sunday b/c form coming week i will not be able to read .............as i have to go  for entrance exam ..........................  sorry  for that y just want to get over suspend...........let c what i get till Sunday ....................................i hope  everything she does  is not going them to misunderstand.................😭
Have patience Madhavi. Enjoy Maaneet's romance till then. Dont worry the suspence will be out before you go for your exam. What entrance exam are you writing?
i think geet is using her talant in singing also
thats why she was able to shop for almost 10,000 Rs. πŸ˜•
great update thoughπŸ‘
yippe he got the loan
& celebrate christmas
in the hotel wow Maan
came home & find Geet
not & start to be grumpy
love how Geet make him
jealous & make up so cute
& adorable both parts wonderful
update pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
Originally posted by agmaneet

i think geet is using her talant in singing also
thats why she was able to shop for almost 10,000 Rs. πŸ˜•
great update thoughπŸ‘
Lets see if your prediction is right.
Originally posted by simi91

yippe he got the loan
& celebrate christmas
in the hotel wow Maan
came home & find Geet
not & start to be grumpy
love how Geet make him
jealous & make up so cute
& adorable both parts wonderful
update pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
Yes, he got the loan and celebrated Christmas well. Geet knows how to handle her hubby's mood swings. Thanks simi.
πŸ˜‰ Hi Opti

Sorry for not commenting on the earlier updates. Congrates for the new thread. All the last three updated were awesome. Wow maan got loan sanctioned.  Aayy !πŸ‘ . Opti all the ideas given in improving the hotel's standared  was awesome. Tell me u do own a hotel ? If not u should yaar. Kya idea diye hai aapne. Kasam se I would like book that hotel for my India vacation. Free spa  Customised food, etc. Very nicely written everything.  The current track is going very well. Plz no more MS between M&G.😑

Love u dear

Lakshmi
who is this caller...oh gosh suspense is killing...

lovely update Opti tx
I haven't commented on the last few updates but as usual they were all wonderful! I hope Mr. Basnal gets a taste of his own medicine soon. The Maaneet moments are cute and also curious as to what Geet is upto. Continue soon!
Originally posted by lakshmisalvadi

πŸ˜‰ Hi Opti

Sorry for not commenting on the earlier updates. Congrates for the new thread. All the last three updated were awesome. Wow maan got loan sanctioned.  Aayy !πŸ‘ . Opti all the ideas given in improving the hotel's standared  was awesome. Tell me u do own a hotel ? If not u should yaar. Kya idea diye hai aapne. Kasam se I would like book that hotel for my India vacation. Free spa  Customised food, etc. Very nicely written everything.  The current track is going very well. Plz no more MS between M&G.😑

Love u dear

Lakshmi
Thanks Lakshmi.  No I dont own any hotel and am in no way connected to the hotel industry. These are just figments of my imagination. I am promise you that there will be no separation track in my fic. Hate that. 
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zaara2212

who is this caller...oh gosh suspense is killing...

lovely update Opti tx
Suspense will be out in the next update. So be patient till then. Thanks.