undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by undisclosed

@ utopia88...you know my thoughts on the dark room...it can unleash the beast...Maan is all tender and sweet now...but with any turn of events he can go back into his dark shell...the only way to bring him out could be the dark room...and as always tension leads to good drama...and in Maan's case aggressivness that makes him very passionate...Wink

Same here!! I love Maan's dark side and his intensity when he's angry!!   Day Dreaming           
I'm longing for a passionate Maaneet dance!!  Day Dreaming
yes, we all are waiting for the passion to return...Embarrassed i wonder when they will dance again?.... 

lol That's the million dollar question!   LOL
It's hard to remain patient when the cvs are hell bent on sabotaging their own show!!   Stern Smile
I'm worried about our favourite show because if the new cvs don't improve the show, it may go off the air due to bad storylines and bad ratings!!            Cry
yes, it is hard to remain patient...but that is the good thing about this forum...you van vent all you want and release your frustrations with people who feel the same way....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

very well said and shaped wow,
msk to us has always been a man of attitude,passion n intensity and we love him like that only .
yes, his definition doesn't change...he will alway be the angry young man to us...Smile
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitri17

very very good post dear Thumbs Up
Don't know how new CVs will come with Maan's past???Confused

But if Dev going to take care about Geet and baby then I think the insecurity feeling will open that dark room.

i'm glad you enjoyed it...well, they have already begun...Dev is his past...and he is already opening the door to the dark room...we got a mention of his dad....i think that this is a good start...Smile
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Wow Sylvia you're so creative!! Loved the tornado shaped message you sent to all of us. I can't help but agree with every post you make. And you make them all so unique!

Ever consider writing and FF or an OS or and SS? LOL .. I'd love to read something of yours because I just know it'd turn out really special and creative -- just like you!

Z
awww Z...i can always count on you to "say" something sweet about my posts...i am in complete admiration of all the FF/ OS writers out there...they do a fantastic job...especially with the demands of the readers...i have so many ideas, but all i can manage for now are my little posts...thanks for reading them Embarrassed

Go to top