India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Confusion

jadooluv Groupbie
jadooluv
jadooluv

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I am totally confused..... How is it Ram's mother can think because Gauri is in love with someone, that person is Ram and plan an entire wedding around that? And Gauri, she is being so completely clueless to everything.... I just looked at the new promo and she is completely dressed in a wedding attire? how is that possible, you get dressed as a bride and not wonder what is going on?

This show is becoming completely confusing..... On one hand, Rudra is fighting to ensure him and Gauri are separated and she on the other hand is allowing all this to happen around her and not wonder why she is being asked to be so involved in the wedding?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I totally agree withyou about G's behaviour, how does G remain clueless about what's going on?

She has been asked her opinion for the bride sarees and jewerly..... the one who is supposed to be asked is the bride, not a stranger that a family knows for few days... Didn't she find it weird? When Ram's mom asks her to come at 8 am on the wedding day also, G has frowned but immediately forgets about that.

She's become blind and dumb.

Edited by Darine1980 - 11 March 2011 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThamesriverOrientalDancer

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
She is no more the strong and independent Gauri who stood strong in society and fought with all those men in her neighbourhood for her family. She just is not understanding the special attention that Ram and his mom are giving her.  After all these years of living alone and surviving alone I thought she would be smart enuf to understand Ram and his mother's intentions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sananthOrientalDancerDarine1980

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index