Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An OS About Romeo (and Maaneet, and Adi/Pinky...)

LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

So everyone writes OS's about Maaneet i was thinking, why not Romeo? He seems like such a sweet guy but always comes across as a jokester. This is not really my interpretation of the real Romeo but just a little something I wanted to share Smile. I hope you all like it. Im not really a writer but I tried my best to match up to these amazing writers we have on this forum.Big smile Without further ado, heres A Day in the Life of Romeo:

Romeo ran down the street as fast he could. He had his bags in one hand and a coffee cup holder in the other.

Not Again! Maan Sir is going to kill me!

Things used to be so much easier with Geet around but now that she was gone on maternity leave, Romeo had to take care of everything on his own. He couldn't even ask Adi for help, who was already drowning in work of his own.

At precisely 8 am, he bolted open the door to Maan's office. Red-faced and panting.

"Phir se late?" Maan said with his back turned to Romeo.

"Woh kya hai na sir..."

"Kya Romeo?"

Maan turned around and threw his file on his desk. Gulp. That was never a good sign.

"Woh kya hai na sir....line bot zyada thi coffee shop pe...is liye...dubara nahin hoga sir."

"Tum hamesha yeh hi kehte ho Romeo. Aur hamesha yeh hi hota hai, aur dubara asa hua to'"

"Aap kyun bechare Romeo pe apne ghusa nikhal rehe hain?" Geet!

"Geet, tum ko pata nahin ki'"

"Maan, main kuch nahin sunta chahati. Romeo, jao."

"Thanks Geet." Romeo whispered as he walked through the door.

"Ja na! Nahin to Maan ko aur ghusa'"

Romeo didn't need to be told again. Thank God Geet had made it there in time. Now back to his office, but before that he better go check on Adi. He wasn't looking so good yesterday night.  With Maan going home early to check up on Geet and taking her to doctor's appointments, Adi had to make up for the lost time. Romeo tried to lend a hand whenever he could but now his work was starting to pile up too.

I'd better go check up on him one more time.

Romeo entered Adi's office to find Pinky sitting on the desk with a cookie in her hand.

"Pinky, jao na. Mujhe bot kaam hai! Maan sir bhi office mein nahin hote to kisi na kisi ko uska kaam sambhal na pata hai. Hai na?"

"Nahin Adi, tumne mujhe promise kiya tha."

"Adi, Pinky, kya chal raha hai?"

"Arre, kuch nahin Romeo." Adi responded, "Pinky ko lunch pe jaana tha lekin main aaj nahin ja sakta. Aap dono ko pata hai ki yahaan kitna kaam hai."

"Lekin Adi ne mujhe promise kiya tha!" Pinky whined.

"Adi, tum lunch pe jao. Main sab sambhaloon ga."

"Sach?!" Pinky smiled.

"Haan, tum apni girlfriend ko khush rak aur main Maan Sir ko khush rakta hoon."

"Geet ke alwa, Maan Sir ko koi khush rak sakta hai kya?" Adi joked.

"Main koshish to kar sakta hoon." Romeo smiled.

"Thank you Romeo!" Pinky said sweetly, "UFF HO! Main bhi na, mujhe meeting wale file ko tiyaar karna tha. Aur main bhool gayi?"

"PINKY! Maan ssssiiirrr...mujjhhhee...maarrrrrr dalleennggee." Adi stuttered.

"Lekin meeting to kal hai na'Adi, itna daro maat!" Romeo tried to calm him down.

"Main jati hoon aur file ko tiyaar karti hoon. Bye Romeo, bye Adi."

"Bye," both boys replied simultaneously.  

Both boys worked as quickly and efficiently as they could before lunch time. Normally they would take breaks to talk and visit Pinky but with this deadline and meeting tomorrow, there was just no time. Romeo was happy though, that he gave Adi a little bit of time off. He deserved it. He had been working so hard these past couple of weeks.

Adi gathered up the last couple of pages and put them in a file.

"Thank you Romeo. Tumhare vajese'"

"Arre, mujhse thank you ke raha hai? Ja, Pinky tumhara intezaar kar rahi hogi."

Adi gave him a little pat on the back and left to go on his lunch with Pinky. Now with Adi's work done, Romeo had to take care of his own as well. But before that, he decided to visit Tasha. She normally ate lunch in her office.

Romeo knocked on the door but through the creeks he could see Tasha typing furiously on her computer and stopping every once in a while to smooth out her ponytail.

"Come in," she said without looking up.

"Uh..."

"Oh Romeo! Kuch kaam tha kya?" Tasha finally looked up.

"Main...woh file..." Romeo tried to remember what he was going to say.

"Bolo." Tasha looked straight at him.

"Woh...file....Maan Sir ne tumko file di thi. Woh Anderabad wale project ke liye? Woh mujhe chahiye."

"Oh! Silly me! Maan Sir ne bataya bhi tha. Main dehti hoon."

"Koi baat nahin." Romeo smiled but Tasha didn't notice. She had already turned her back to look at the files scattered on the shelf.

"Oh! Yeh rahi tumhari file Romeo. Jo bhi details chahiye, mujhe bata dena."

"Teek hai." Romeo started to walk away but turned around, "Tasha?"

"Hmmm?" Tasha replied with her attention once again on the computer screen.

"Kuch nahin."

Tasha looked up with a funny expression on her face but shook it off and got back to work.

Romeo watched once again as Tasha started to twirl her hair around her fingers. Deep down, a part of him hoped that she'd look up but the other part was too scared to stick around and see. With one last glance, Romeo stepped out and gently closed the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tasha heard the door click and sighed. She remembered the last time Romeo tried to ask her out but just couldn't get the words through. Romeo, just thinking about him brought a smile to her face. She would never be able to tell him her feelings though, not unless he admit them first. She continued to click away at her computer screen, still smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romeo entered his office and closed the door. He walked over to his desk and slumped down in his chair with his eyes closed.

How am I ever going to admit my true feelings to Tasha?

After a few minutes of thinking, he bolted upright in his chair. He scattered his papers around looking for his cell phone and found it under a thick file.

Please pick up, please pick up.

"Hello?" A voice responded on the other end.

"Geet, I need your help."         

Once again, I hope you all enjoyed it.

JasmanBig smile

Edited by GeetHSP - 10 March 2011 at 5:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikahindu4lyfmaankigeet4everSabmeratu.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
me first!

JAZ

LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

me first!

JAZ

lol
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
nice post
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

nice post
Thank you!
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeee...congrats on the ur 1st OS..i remember writing my first one...i really liked it..the way u showed Romeo is different than we all notice...but i loved it...u should write more hun :)
p.s maybe u should write a second part when Romeo tells Tasha how he feels and they get together..just a suggestion :)

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 10 March 2011 at 7:53pm
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
nice OS
Awww Romeo was sweet wen he was offering adi a break
Glad geet came jus in tym
Hope der be'z a sequel wer Romeo will tell his feelings 2 tasha
Thx 4 the PM
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

awesomeeeeeee...congrats on the ur 1st OS..i remember writing my first one...i really liked it..the way u showed Romeo is different than we all notice...but i loved it...u should write more hun :)
p.s maybe u should write a second part when Romeo tells Tasha how he feels and they get together..just a suggestion :)
Thank you so much!!!! I'm really glad you liked it, I was worriedSmile No, i like your suggestion! I think its a great idea, hopefully I'll have some spare time to do it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

Go to top