Was Khushboo right today?

Poll

Was Khushboo right today?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys! According to the reason Khushboo gave today, I wanna know how many of you think that Khushboo was right in being scared and dropping the child..?? I believe NO she was not right! If she was this scared she should have talked to Khanak or Akshay or maybe Madhvi even would have helped.. But dropping the child all of a sudden just for the reason of being scared of losing Akshay's attention? I wonder!! 

Share your views! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good poll Natty๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....I was just going to make one, asking if AkiBoo were selfish and if you think ShaNak have been made scape-goats.....

I seriously don't think Khauhboo had a valid reason and she didn't even wait....And AkiBoo are now supporting SunAvi and Khanak, in trying to convince Shaan....While Akshay himself told Khushboo they can wait till she is ready....

Where is the justice in that?....Khanak poor thing is just trying to make SunAvi happy....AkiBoo should atleast understand....
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post Nattie๐Ÿค— its a big NO... what she did wasn't right.
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Good poll Natty๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....I was just going to make one, asking if AkiBoo were selfish and if you think ShaNak have been made scape-goats.....

I seriously don't think Khauhboo had a valid reason and she didn't even wait....And AkiBoo are now supporting SunAvi and Khanak, in trying to convince Shaan....While Akshay himself told Khushboo they can wait till she is ready....

Where is the justice in that?....Khanak poor thing is just trying to make SunAvi happy....AkiBoo should atleast understand....

May honestly dude you are 100% right! ShaNak have beeen made scape goats!! And Akki-Boo were too selfish!! On top of that they came to help SunAvi? For what? And got their forgiveness too! Gosh! Totally not acceptable on my part! They were soo chilled and relaxed!! I wonder if CV's are on the verge of destroying their characters kya? ๐Ÿ˜•

At ur last point abt justice, I seriously want Akki-Boo to realise their MISTAKE and also their DUTY during this whole nautanki! I hope Khushboo realises her mistake while making Shaan agree and she agrees to become a mother and Akki supports her.. Spare ShaNak alone plz! I hope Shaan never agrees and instead helps make Khushboo agree for being a mother!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Like Veena said Natty....Hope our Shaan comes through and hold his ground.....Poor thing is on his own against everyone....Hope Khanak understands his feelings.....
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Like Veena said Natty....Hope our Shaan comes through and hold his ground.....Poor thing is on his own against everyone....Hope Khanak understands his feelings.....

I know May.. And thats the saddest bit! Hopefully Khanak will understand him and Shaan will come out as victorious!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khanak is the younger bahu and Shantanu the younger son, they shouldn't be rushed because Khushboo aborted her child.
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Khanak is the younger bahu and Shantanu the younger son, they shouldn't be rushed because Khushboo aborted her child.

I agree Sonali.. I have been saying the same thing for long now.. They are chotey! Force the older ones! But noo! They toh actually forgave them! HUH! Not fair on my poor ShaNak!
-Deepali- thumbnail
nice poll natty
i voted  nooebecause that is not reasen for abort the child..this is tooo funny
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Frankly I am shocked at how they have dealt with this issue...too shocked for words...this from a woman director...so blase..so matter of fact...how idiotic...I hope the selfishness is addressed in some way...and which parents react emotionally one day and like cartoons the next??? ...

I am shocked that womens groups have not taken note of the treatment of this issue on this show?

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago