Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Was Khushboo right today?

Poll Question: Was Khushboo right today?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [4.65%]
39 [90.70%]
2 [4.65%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys! According to the reason Khushboo gave today, I wanna know how many of you think that Khushboo was right in being scared and dropping the child..?? I believe NO she was not right! If she was this scared she should have talked to Khanak or Akshay or maybe Madhvi even would have helped.. But dropping the child all of a sudden just for the reason of being scared of losing Akshay's attention? I wonder!! 

Share your views! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25jyothi1989Ashi22purvi08The_May_RoseArushiBS-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Good poll NattyThumbs Up....I was just going to make one, asking if AkiBoo were selfish and if you think ShaNak have been made scape-goats.....

I seriously don't think Khauhboo had a valid reason and she didn't even wait....And AkiBoo are now supporting SunAvi and Khanak, in trying to convince Shaan....While Akshay himself told Khushboo they can wait till she is ready....

Where is the justice in that?....Khanak poor thing is just trying to make SunAvi happy....AkiBoo should atleast understand....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagSiaWooHooHaha21

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Great Post NattieHug its a big NO... what she did wasn't right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose-Deepali-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Good poll NattyThumbs Up....I was just going to make one, asking if AkiBoo were selfish and if you think ShaNak have been made scape-goats.....

I seriously don't think Khauhboo had a valid reason and she didn't even wait....And AkiBoo are now supporting SunAvi and Khanak, in trying to convince Shaan....While Akshay himself told Khushboo they can wait till she is ready....

Where is the justice in that?....Khanak poor thing is just trying to make SunAvi happy....AkiBoo should atleast understand....
May honestly dude you are 100% right! ShaNak have beeen made scape goats!! And Akki-Boo were too selfish!! On top of that they came to help SunAvi? For what? And got their forgiveness too! Gosh! Totally not acceptable on my part! They were soo chilled and relaxed!! I wonder if CV's are on the verge of destroying their characters kya? Confused

At ur last point abt justice, I seriously want Akki-Boo to realise their MISTAKE and also their DUTY during this whole nautanki! I hope Khushboo realises her mistake while making Shaan agree and she agrees to become a mother and Akki supports her.. Spare ShaNak alone plz! I hope Shaan never agrees and instead helps make Khushboo agree for being a mother!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RagSiaadventure_gurlThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Like Veena said Natty....Hope our Shaan comes through and hold his groundApprove.....Poor thing is on his own against everyone....Hope Khanak understands his feelings.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagSiaWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Like Veena said Natty....Hope our Shaan comes through and hold his groundApprove.....Poor thing is on his own against everyone....Hope Khanak understands his feelings.....
I know May.. And thats the saddest bit! Hopefully Khanak will understand him and Shaan will come out as victorious!! Thumbs Up Approve
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Khanak is the younger bahu and Shantanu the younger son, they shouldn't be rushed because Khushboo aborted her child.

RagSiaWooHooHaha21aditeeThe_May_Rose

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Khanak is the younger bahu and Shantanu the younger son, they shouldn't be rushed because Khushboo aborted her child.
I agree Sonali.. I have been saying the same thing for long now.. They are chotey! Force the older ones! But noo! They toh actually forgave them! HUH! Not fair on my poor ShaNak! Ouch

RagSiaaditeeThe_May_Roseadventure_gurl

Go to top