Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MC/No MC is not the ques...artists livelihood is (Page 3)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naamteeg

MC or No MC, should not matter... its the livelihood of all artists of GEET show that should matter... whichever story track makes the show last the longest, I will go with that...

I rather trust the writers of Geet to make that decision. 

I believe they will make the right one that will effect the length and life of the show. 

And I want the show to last for a while because the show is a source of livelihood of many small and big artists. And these are the ones working hard everyday to give us entertainment. Being an artist myself I know how hard it is to find long term and satisfying assignments. 

So I feel, instead of wanting what we feel is right for the screen characters, we should consider all the real life people behind the screen and support the writers in what ever entertainment they give us.

All I say is trust them and be entertained... After all we all watch it for purely entertainment sake

I will support both MC and NO MC, which ever way the writers take it... 
How many of you are with me on this??? How many of you are neutral ???

Everyones opinion counts... share yours
Good post I agree... At the end of the day its the cast and the crew who have brought this show this far and managed to entertain us. And if they have managed to show us everything so well so far there should not be any doubts that they cannot do that in future too.. After all the show is their baby and i'm sure they too definintelly care for it... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnnaamteegsindu_gurti

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

AGREE WITH U!! Smile

love ur positivity!

if u see my posts, i've been saying the same...lets give time n support and encourage Cvs ...

good post yaar !

Thanks yaar!!
I have seen your posts. I have been following all the positive posts on this topic. I feel very few of us on this forum fall into this neutral zone. Hope many more will join us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteeg

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I agree completely....I was never for or against MC....i know its a touchy subject....having gone through an MC, I understand the pain and all...but we all have to remember that this is a show... and these artists put a lot of effort to do their best to make the show where it is today with so many fans who feel like they are living all of Maaneet's happiness, joys, laughters and sorrows....I admit....I feel like i am part of them, I laugh, smile and cry with them...but at the end of the day, it is a show for our entertainment....and our love and support to the artists and the CVs is what keeps the show goingSmile

But on another note....one good thing is that now Dev has no ties to Geet....he cannot cause any issues as far as the baby goes.....can't wait till Monday's episode eventhough I know I am going to cry alot more than I did watching today's episodeCry

Hat's off to Maan for today's performance....it was mind blowing....he was amazingClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegEchoesofpassion

Go to top