India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MC/No MC is not the ques...artists livelihood is

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
MC or No MC, should not matter... its the livelihood of all artists of GEET show that should matter... whichever story track makes the show last the longest, I will go with that...

I rather trust the writers of Geet to make that decision. 

I believe they will make the right one that will effect the length and life of the show. 

And I want the show to last for a while because the show is a source of livelihood of many small and big artists. And these are the ones working hard everyday to give us entertainment. Being an artist myself I know how hard it is to find long term and satisfying assignments. 

So I feel, instead of wanting what we feel is right for the screen characters, we should consider all the real life people behind the screen and support the writers in what ever entertainment they give us.

All I say is trust them and be entertained... After all we all watch it for purely entertainment sake

I will support both MC and NO MC, which ever way the writers take it... 
How many of you are with me on this??? How many of you are neutral ???

Everyones opinion counts... share yours

Edited by naamteeg - 10 March 2011 at 7:11pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

avneesana_arMishtiShonaYusLizPGirnMurlalkdg129love4maaneetbabygurl10loveableangelsvijaya77masinsindu_gurtiaanyakunatjnawaz-Priti11-Amoureuxcuttieeblackb28undisclosed

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I agree...the only thing I want is that Maan and Geet remain together...whatever happens after that, is all entertainment for all of us :).  As long as Maan and Geet are together...that is all that matters....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnkdg129naamteegcuttiee

sana_ar Senior Member
sana_ar
sana_ar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. With the MC it will give the show another storyline to explore, it will give actors a different emotion to portray. If they don't have a miscarriage then they will have the kid and then the story will be limited, everything will be happy and jolly. Without a kid, with this MC we have so much potential and that will get the plot going for months without the show getting boring. The writers know what they are doing and from the very beginning of the show they were suppose to have a MC and I think it is the perfect time to do it. Maan and geet heartbroken will be a great quality of acting. Imagine the one thing geet has fought for gone, now she will have to go find herself again. Discover and stand on her feet and learn to live her life for herself. It will be such a good twist to the story. Maan initially heartbroken, maybe even blaming Dev, then helping geet recover from the trauma. it would make their relationship stronger. MC might not be the happiest thing to do but for the future of the show it will be a great decision!   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129love4maaneetnaamteegTania.kEchoesofpassioncuttieeAsmi13

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
excellent post! i always try to think from the cast and crew's point of view. people are jumping to conclusions and they don't give the CVs the respect they deserve. after all, trust is a form of respect (words of Baba Maan Singh Khurana, eh? LOL). trust the CVs, trust the show, and if you don't like the current track, don't watch it! no one is forcing these people to watch the show, yet they're adamant on changing it, even when the rest of us don't have much of a problem. i am sure that more fans are happy with the show and trust the CVs, but don't speak out as much on these forums. ok, MC, no MC, either way, it'll be interesting, and i'd like to see how they handle either route!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avneenaamteegcuttiee

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with u... it's about time we stop bullying the CV's into showing what we believe we want to see... lets trust the CV's to show whatever they feel is good for the show... after all they aren't the creatives for nothing... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129naamteegEchoesofpassioncuttiee

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

excellent post! i always try to think from the cast and crew's point of view. people are jumping to conclusions and they don't give the CVs the respect they deserve. after all, trust is a form of respect (words of Baba Maan Singh Khurana, eh? LOL). trust the CVs, trust the show, and if you don't like the current track, don't watch it! no one is forcing these people to watch the show, yet they're adamant on changing it, even when the rest of us don't have much of a problem. i am sure that more fans are happy with the show and trust the CVs, but don't speak out as much on these forums. ok, MC, no MC, either way, it'll be interesting, and i'd like to see how they handle either route!! Big smile

Thanks kdg129 !!!!Embarrassed

I am with you ... MC or no MC, either way it will be interesting. 
I am working for and standing up for a lot of real causes that I believe in, in my day to day life. But when I watch GEET I watch it purely for entertainment and artistic values. What they show on the screen does not effect my values or believes. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129Asmi13cuttiee

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I completely agree!!
The MC was planned since beggining it is about time they show it now
It has to happen sooner or later..the show will get a longer life n get more interesting without this baby drama n these illogical tracks being made up cuz fans dun want a MC..maan got in a major accident where he almost lost his life n geet n the baby didn get a scratch..cuz fans didn want a MC..so many situations she suffers n is saved..so i say end this baby chapter and then the show will explore new and interesting tracks like sameera vicky etc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttiee

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_ar

I completely agree with you. With the MC it will give the show another storyline to explore, it will give actors a different emotion to portray. If they don't have a miscarriage then they will have the kid and then the story will be limited, everything will be happy and jolly. Without a kid, with this MC we have so much potential and that will get the plot going for months without the show getting boring. The writers know what they are doing and from the very beginning of the show they were suppose to have a MC and I think it is the perfect time to do it. Maan and geet heartbroken will be a great quality of acting. Imagine the one thing geet has fought for gone, now she will have to go find herself again. Discover and stand on her feet and learn to live her life for herself. It will be such a good twist to the story. Maan initially heartbroken, maybe even blaming Dev, then helping geet recover from the trauma. it would make their relationship stronger. MC might not be the happiest thing to do but for the future of the show it will be a great decision!   

agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttiee

Go to top