awwwwwww...so sad!

😭
zahir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

thanks for the updates a very sad ending
sowmyaa thumbnail
😭 this is the saddest ending...why did they strech the show so far to show her die 😑 what are they exactly trying to say- that if you keep on doing good deeds and keep on serving family without expectation you will die one day but family wil still fight till you die 😑
resh2000 thumbnail
well said sowmyaa...........I had stopped watching this show long ago as I felt that a DIL should not only be looking after her in laws family all her life. She has a life to enjoy, be cared for, loved by others. If one doesn't get that then what is the point in keeping that family united when u know at the end u r only going to receive is bad.
Good that the show has ended as they didn't have anything to show us rather than Rimjim's struggle since she got married in this family.
saber222 thumbnail
Thanx for da video! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by saber222 - 18 years ago
Shahida84 thumbnail
I can't believe that rimjhim died...that is so unfair..they should have had jayanti die.. that evil bitch.. 😑 I hate her...but atleast the show has finally ended.. we havent got to that part yet in the US.. this is one of my fav dramas.. I'll miss it! 😭
IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahida84

I can't believe that rimjhim died...that is so unfair..they should have had jayanti die.. that evil bitch.. 😑 I hate her...but atleast the show has finally ended.. we havent got to that part yet in the US.. this is one of my fav dramas.. I'll miss it! 😭

try not to swear😊
sorry if u felt bad😳