India-Forums

Donation for Bakhtiyar Irani (Page 2)

ana2008 Senior Member
ana2008
ana2008

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I agree most of you saying its cheap act by Dina..but we have to understand ...poor lady bared him for 8 long days...he was shouting...he was acting weird...he was tellings its his home...he was pointing her faults...she was made to work...(ok tanaaz does..but we have Dina doesnt)....she has too take her anger some or other way....n he kept nagging on spending money...so she came up with donation funda.....its cheap...but suites Bakhtiyaar

Why need donation? Just because Mrs Richie Rich couldn't have fresh juice?
She wanted Bakhtiyar to buy or borrow a juicer coz she wanted to have juice?
Why would Bakhtiyar spend money on something that he knows will never be used in his family in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana_125*Fiza*

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana2008

I agree most of you saying its cheap act by Dina..but we have to understand ...poor lady bared him for 8 long days...he was shouting...he was acting weird...he was tellings its his home...he was pointing her faults...she was made to work...(ok tanaaz does..but we have Dina doesnt)....she has too take her anger some or other way....n he kept nagging on spending money...so she came up with donation funda.....its cheap...but suites Bakhtiyaar

Why would Bakhtiyar spend money on something that he knows will never be used in his family in future.
well not according to Tanaz who claimed that juicer broke and they buy everything together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

well not according to Tanaz who claimed that juicer broke and they buy everything together.

Tongue yeah you see many Indian families do things together...........Russians on the other hand, well you can clearly see who wears the pants in Dina's household......Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana_125*Fiza*

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I agree that I hated Bakhtiyaar throughout the episode.. too much ego and arrogance!! but i think this was rather unfair from Dina's side because there must have been a reason why Bhaktiyaar didnt want a juicer, and just bcos Dina wanted fresh juice in the morning she embarrased him.. Don't get me wrong i still hate Bhaktiyaar, but Dina could have handled it better! it was only a matter of 8 days i think she would live..

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel x

I agree that I hated Bakhtiyaar throughout the episode.. too much ego and arrogance!! but i think this was rather unfair from Dina's side because there must have been a reason why Bhaktiyaar didnt want a juicer, and just bcos Dina wanted fresh juice in the morning she embarrased him.. Don't get me wrong i still hate Bhaktiyaar, but Dina could have handled it better! it was only a matter of 8 days i think she would live..

Tongue I've spoken to the Russian community here and I've been told that a true Russian doesn't care much for fruit juices...........so based on that input, I am thinking Dina just wanted to pick on something and so mysteriously developed a liking for fruit juices eventhough it goes against popular Russian belief.....Tongue

-Nightingale-

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by preetie

Tongue yeah you see many Indian families do things together...........Russians on the other hand, well you can clearly see who wears the pants in Dina's household......Tongue

I can see it is huge purchase that might breal the bank. LOL

-Nightingale-

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
it was the best act to show him that he is cheap if he keep his house so dirty and shout on the others like not doing it itself...!

well done dina!

donation for mental treatment of bakhtiyar! 

Edited by dv_freak - 14 March 2011 at 9:59am

-Nightingale-

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

"Donation for Bakhtiyar Irani"

We have seen this before right......this is the idea Dina used to teach Bakhtiyaar a lesson for his kanjoosiClap....Tanaaz too took Vindu in auto...y auto when someone has their own vehicle....there should be some proper logic ........

so please come up with his contributions and the reason for it...

My contribution:  1 rs.....

Reason:  For his great job in ME..(I had to think for long for this reasonLOL)

I would like to give him tight slap ( for reality check ) in donation. He truely needs it.LOL

-Nightingale-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index