Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: preetie

well not according to Tanaz who claimed that juicer broke and they buy everything together.

πŸ˜› yeah you see many Indian families do things together...........Russians on the other hand, well you can clearly see who wears the pants in Dina's household......πŸ˜›
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree that I hated Bakhtiyaar throughout the episode.. too much ego and arrogance!! but i think this was rather unfair from Dina's side because there must have been a reason why Bhaktiyaar didnt want a juicer, and just bcos Dina wanted fresh juice in the morning she embarrased him.. Don't get me wrong i still hate Bhaktiyaar, but Dina could have handled it better! it was only a matter of 8 days i think she would live..

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel x

I agree that I hated Bakhtiyaar throughout the episode.. too much ego and arrogance!! but i think this was rather unfair from Dina's side because there must have been a reason why Bhaktiyaar didnt want a juicer, and just bcos Dina wanted fresh juice in the morning she embarrased him.. Don't get me wrong i still hate Bhaktiyaar, but Dina could have handled it better! it was only a matter of 8 days i think she would live..

πŸ˜› I've spoken to the Russian community here and I've been told that a true Russian doesn't care much for fruit juices...........so based on that input, I am thinking Dina just wanted to pick on something and so mysteriously developed a liking for fruit juices eventhough it goes against popular Russian belief.....πŸ˜›
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› yeah you see many Indian families do things together...........Russians on the other hand, well you can clearly see who wears the pants in Dina's household......πŸ˜›

I can see it is huge purchase that might breal the bank. πŸ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was the best act to show him that he is cheap if he keep his house so dirty and shout on the others like not doing it itself...!

well done dina!

donation for mental treatment of bakhtiyar! 
Edited by dv_freak - 13 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

"Donation for Bakhtiyar Irani"

We have seen this before right......this is the idea Dina used to teach Bakhtiyaar a lesson for his kanjoosiπŸ‘....Tanaaz too took Vindu in auto...y auto when someone has their own vehicle....there should be some proper logic ........

so please come up with his contributions and the reason for it...

My contribution:  1 rs.....

Reason:  For his great job in ME..(I had to think for long for this reasonπŸ˜†)

I would like to give him tight slap ( for reality check ) in donation. He truely needs it.πŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I would like to give him tight slap ( for reality check ) in donation. He truely needs it.πŸ˜†

Great donation...I am loving itπŸ˜†

I would like to donate him a JUICER with fruit supply for next 6 months.

Now if he still cribs over it, then I can't help it !