KaSh Heaven: Tera Hoke Tera Jo Main Naa Raha <3 - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by star_fan

NO.

YES!😛 Don't listen to Maham...

I bet she badly wants to replace him with Ian🤣
Tiha oh he is fine also😆 People merged him with Shilpa also aka our very own Nori🤪
@Ramsha..i wanted dat to happen aswell...so yes i will be tadpaoing him here..since it's in my hands..lol.. oh n yep he's good too :)
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

I AM a GOOD girl!😆

You want me to be nice to you for one whole day?! That would be SOMETHING😳 Ok no I can't do that, you are gabbar🤪Maham let me just get over the shock still that its your BIRTHDAY. How come I never knew about it even though I know you for sooo long?!! You suck for never telling!

See your face in the mirror.

HAWW You are so mean. YOU SUCK Ghajini ki beti.. You have bad memory. There was a BIG scene here in KaSh Heaven for few pages, related to my birthday.

YES!😛 Don't listen to Maham...

I bet she badly wants to replace him with Ian🤣

Dude, don't worry I will end up the whole character in next part.
Originally posted by KaSh_luv

@Maham...let him be jealous...ainvaiy...toh kya hua? Shilpa doesnt need to be ainvaiy jealous...

Ainvaiy she needs to get jealous too.
Originally posted by star_fan

See your face in the mirror.

HAWW You are so mean. YOU SUCK Ghajini ki beti.. You have bad memory. There was a BIG scene here in KaSh Heaven for few pages, related to my birthday.

I don't know about such events🤪 Big scene when? I am talking about telling BEFOREE...
@Maham...da girls always ainvaiy get jealous...da guys need to too... she can get jealous..let him say he loves her 1st..
I actually don't mind a scene with Ian, Tiha do it, get him in! We need variety🤪

Shilpa has to pick, human or vampire😆🤪

I don't know about such events🤪 Big scene when? I am talking about telling BEFOREE...

It was last year before a lot before my bday. I am not stupid, to shout like idiots that it's my birthday.