mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi I just saw those Suhana-Panna scenes of today's episode. 1st of all the eye contact of Suhana with Mummyji was brilliant...I loved how simple Suhana was in her approach...very well done.πŸ‘ Shame they didn't make her talk to her.😑 (a simple conversation)

But coming to the point...I just loved how Suhana was asking simple questions so sweetly to Panna and how she sat there so attentively listening to Panna. Just like really good student. Then the hug she gave Panna and said how she'll pray for her....awww was soooo cute.πŸ€— I loved that scene between them. It was beautifulπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Suhana is definately getting more mature and she's just too adorable
.❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sheemu Suhaana blew me today... She was calm , and matured.... and What a conversation....  Dialogs....  After all that nice scene , heartfelt convo.... V had Ishaan.... It just ruined everything for me... 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Ugh..please don't mention Ishaan's name at the moment. I feel like doing a "SUHANA" (you know picking up a vase and throwing it at him) He deserves it for being a such a jerk today. 🀒

Anyways yes Suhana always puts a smile on my face...it was soo nice.πŸ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the killer look she gave to Panna,s MIL, amazing, the look did the job as the MIL knew exactly what the looks were saying " Panga Maat Laina Panna Didi is not alone!!" Today, Panaa and Suhana,s scene was best for me after Badi Maa and Suahan scene, just loved it from Dil Say, after these kinds of scenes nothing else matters to me, romantic shomantic toh you see in every serial but this heart warming scenes so close to our lives can onle be done by Ravi Ojha Productions, for me scenes like this make the CV qualify for SAATH KHOON MAAF!!!!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

I loved the killer look she gave to Panna,s MIL, amazing, the look did the job as the MIL knew exactly what the looks were saying " Panga Maat Laina Panna Didi is not alone!!" Today, Panaa and Suhana,s scene was best for me after Badi Maa and Suahan scene, just loved it from Dil Say, after these kinds of scenes nothing else matters to me, romantic shomantic toh you see in every serial but this heart warming scenes so close to our lives can onle be done by Ravi Ojha Productions, for me scenes like this make the CV qualify for SAATH KHOON MAAF!!!!

Yes very true...Suhana's expressions were great. πŸ˜ƒ
 @about your saath khoon maaf...Sheema di please don't say that...agar un logo ne yeh padh liya to vah.... unke to par nikal jayenge..faltoo cheez dikhane ke liya aur 2-3 din baad sirf ek accha wala scene hoga.

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That staring was just brilliant.. I sware..for ladies like Panna's MIL we need some one like Suhana... Suhana knows how to treat that lady... I loved when Suhana said that she told everybody that aunty will not treat me bad like she did with Inder bhayya...That was like a slap on her face...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

That staring was just brilliant.. I sware..for ladies like Panna's MIL we need some one like Suhana... Suhana knows how to treat that lady... I loved when Suhana said that she told everybody that aunty will not treat me bad like she did with Inder bhayya...That was like a slap on her face...

I know but the funny thing is Suhana doesn't realise that! She thinks she's just making small conversation and yet her words are pricking Mummyji.....great work.πŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today suhana and panna scene are best.. leaving ishaan scene which is iritating...

The way suhana told Panna MIL she wants/drinks coffee.. is good.. The way paana closed suhana eyes and asked her which house she see now.. her maaika or her sasural.. is a very very good scene and the hug and suhana telling her paana di deserves the happiness is wonderful..

Please CVS don't mess the episode with stupid track.. in the middle like KK track and sanjana deepak slap scene which is waste.. and could have concentrated more on suhana and panna scenes.. the episode would have become one of the memorable one..
mjtruelegend thumbnail
You know what I loved the way Suhana was teaching Panna about breaking things and how much relief you get from it......its tried, testes and fool proof! Panna was about to try but couldn't because its not her, only Suhana can do the tod phod!!! But it was really cute of Panna to actually pick up something on Suhana's recommendation 🀣
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sheemu, I did say SAATH KHOON MAAF, they have already committed 4 so  only three left and looking at Deepak and Sanju,s track 5th is going to be committed, so they have only have 2 chances

Edited by venture - 13 years ago