India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Adorable

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Hi I just saw those Suhana-Panna scenes of today's episode. 1st of all the eye contact of Suhana with Mummyji was brilliant...I loved how simple Suhana was in her approach...very well done.Clap Shame they didn't make her talk to her.Angry (a simple conversation)

But coming to the point...I just loved how Suhana was asking simple questions so sweetly to Panna and how she sat there so attentively listening to Panna. Just like really good student. Then the hug she gave Panna and said how she'll pray for her....awww was soooo cute.Hug I loved that scene between them. It was beautifulBig smileClap

Suhana is definately getting more mature and she's just too adorable
.Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25munni_sgpSinha18crysind111192Keenu.GSiddhi_GurpreetDiViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Sheemu Suhaana blew me today... She was calm , and matured.... and What a conversation....  Dialogs....  After all that nice scene , heartfelt convo.... V had Ishaan.... It just ruined everything for me... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18mjtruelegend111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Ugh..please don't mention Ishaan's name at the moment. I feel like doing a "SUHANA" (you know picking up a vase and throwing it at him) He deserves it for being a such a jerk today. Dead

Anyways yes Suhana always puts a smile on my face...it was soo nice.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I loved the killer look she gave to Panna,s MIL, amazing, the look did the job as the MIL knew exactly what the looks were saying " Panga Maat Laina Panna Didi is not alone!!" Today, Panaa and Suhana,s scene was best for me after Badi Maa and Suahan scene, just loved it from Dil Say, after these kinds of scenes nothing else matters to me, romantic shomantic toh you see in every serial but this heart warming scenes so close to our lives can onle be done by Ravi Ojha Productions, for me scenes like this make the CV qualify for SAATH KHOON MAAF!!!!

radpat25mjtruelegend111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I loved the killer look she gave to Panna,s MIL, amazing, the look did the job as the MIL knew exactly what the looks were saying " Panga Maat Laina Panna Didi is not alone!!" Today, Panaa and Suhana,s scene was best for me after Badi Maa and Suahan scene, just loved it from Dil Say, after these kinds of scenes nothing else matters to me, romantic shomantic toh you see in every serial but this heart warming scenes so close to our lives can onle be done by Ravi Ojha Productions, for me scenes like this make the CV qualify for SAATH KHOON MAAF!!!!

Yes very true...Suhana's expressions were great. Big smile
 @about your saath khoon maaf...Sheema di please don't say that...agar un logo ne yeh padh liya to vah.... unke to par nikal jayenge..faltoo cheez dikhane ke liya aur 2-3 din baad sirf ek accha wala scene hoga.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
That staring was just brilliant.. I sware..for ladies like Panna's MIL we need some one like Suhana... Suhana knows how to treat that lady... I loved when Suhana said that she told everybody that aunty will not treat me bad like she did with Inder bhayya...That was like a slap on her face...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

That staring was just brilliant.. I sware..for ladies like Panna's MIL we need some one like Suhana... Suhana knows how to treat that lady... I loved when Suhana said that she told everybody that aunty will not treat me bad like she did with Inder bhayya...That was like a slap on her face...

I know but the funny thing is Suhana doesn't realise that! She thinks she's just making small conversation and yet her words are pricking Mummyji.....great work.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Today suhana and panna scene are best.. leaving ishaan scene which is iritating...

The way suhana told Panna MIL she wants/drinks coffee.. is good.. The way paana closed suhana eyes and asked her which house she see now.. her maaika or her sasural.. is a very very good scene and the hug and suhana telling her paana di deserves the happiness is wonderful..

Please CVS don't mess the episode with stupid track.. in the middle like KK track and sanjana deepak slap scene which is waste.. and could have concentrated more on suhana and panna scenes.. the episode would have become one of the memorable one..

radpat25munni_sgp111192

Go to top