Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Reserved

Pooja , Reeserrrved...

Is this the Honeymoon Suite ?? 😉😆😆😆
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Pooja , Reeserrrved...

Is this the Honeymoon Suite ?? 😆

That's really nice idea!! ...I might put up their SR there seeing their honeymoon was disastrous...or should I put it with a message saying DO NOT DISTURB...JUST MARRIED...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK... 😳😳
Originally posted by MERARAI

Dosa

I hope your party is scheduled for the weekend. Kriya will be at LUD party tomorrow.😉😛😆
Dont worry mera -my party goes on for days... so hence will start it well early and it should continue till the weekend......

just rock and roll .....😃
👏    👏 . Gr8 thread Pooja..... Lubly job....
thanks pooja dii for creating such a nice and romantic thread
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

That's really nice idea!! ...I might put up their SR there seeing their honeymoon was disastrous...or should I put it with a message saying DO NOT DISTURB...JUST MARRIED...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK... 😳😳

You are the Blush queen and grand Hostess , You decide  ..!!😉
I have updated the thread with Carisma's special vm on kriya...which she made specially for this thread!! 😳😳
Oh beautiful thread dear 😛

lines which suits kriya 😳

Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots. 

Marriage :  The state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress, and two slaves, making in all, two.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.

It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.