Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OK guys... there is always potential for the storyline.... Does not matter MC happens or NOT..... CVs must have a plan before they can show the baby dead or born... they must know where they will take the story.... it's not like they are thinking OK we want to get rid of Geet so let's show a track which will lead to a dead end..... so I say let's wait and watch.... let's see where things are going....

As far as DD not wanting to support baby bump.... well it's her personal choice... if she rather not do it then let it be.... CVs can take a couple months leap as time-lapse and show the baby being born if need be... or MC.....

escape20 thumbnail
I agree with you. MC should happen and story should move one. It is becoming boring with the baby track and not showing the baby bump.
We want Maneet baby in the future not Dev's.
sana_ar thumbnail
I posted this somewhere else but here is what I think: 
I completely agree with you. With the MC it will give the show another storyline to explore, it will give actors a different emotion to portray. If they don't have a miscarriage then they will have the kid and then the story will be limited, everything will be happy and jolly. Without a kid, with this MC we have so much potential and that will get the plot going for months without the show getting boring. The writers know what they are doing and from the very beginning of the show they were suppose to have a MC and I think it is the perfect time to do it. Maan and geet heartbroken will be a great quality of acting. Imagine the one thing geet has fought for gone, now she will have to go find herself again. Discover and stand on her feet and learn to live her life for herself. It will be such a good twist to the story. Maan initially heartbroken, maybe even blaming Dev, then helping geet recover from the trauma. it would make their relationship stronger. MC might not be the happiest thing to do but for the future of the show it will be a great decision!   
I recognize that there will be downfalls for having a MC, but I don't think the baby is the only thing tying Dev to them. No matter how hard Maan tries, Dev will still be his brother. Then comes the idea that no mother (grandmother) will ever give up her child no matter how horrible of an act he might have committed. which we see in dadima and Maan will never do anything to hurt daddima this connects them all together. Also the fact that Dev and geet were "married" and she was pregnant with his child will also make him part of her life even if the child is not born. 
Then the point everyone brings up is that there would be no point in geet having survived from HP, but as i mentioned above. Escaping her family was not just escaping for the sake of the baby but it was about getting away from an unjust society that forced her to marry against her will without knowing the guy and then not supporting her in the end. By losing the baby, geet will have to find herself, make someone out of herself since till now she has been living for the baby.  
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: temorocks

I don't want the child to die, it's so bad to ever think like this, it's easy to say such, but in reality such things r so awful, I know it's fictional, not real life, but think of that Geet fought so much for this child, infact this child to be born is her victory, not only her victory, but even Maan's victory, they both love the child so much, beside this, being the child around can make much more drama.........

I know it's so illogical on how the pregnancy is handled, but I feel bad if this child dies, it's a soul, beside this for all people who love Maaneet, this child did connect Maaneet, Geet left HP and went to Delhi to save her child, u might not get all these scenes later on and Maaneet's love story otherwise later on, Maaneet's SR can happen later on after the child get born, but the child should not die.......

I think cuz of geet fans n some of our decisions have affected the show negatively..MC IS THE ONLY OPTION TO SAVE THE SHOW n make it go on..just let the cvs do what they want..i know we will be sad and so will maaneet but life goes on and after much better tracks can be shown it will get much better..i dun want no baby, the show will have to be wrapped up cuz there will be barely any tracks to show with baby in the picture..the show has already lost itz charm n i think this is the only way for it to regain it..baby drama is sooo boring yaar..i know it is sad but we have to accept it for the show's future..
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sana_ar

I posted this somewhere else but here is what I think: 

I completely agree with you. With the MC it will give the show another storyline to explore, it will give actors a different emotion to portray. If they don't have a miscarriage then they will have the kid and then the story will be limited, everything will be happy and jolly. Without a kid, with this MC we have so much potential and that will get the plot going for months without the show getting boring. The writers know what they are doing and from the very beginning of the show they were suppose to have a MC and I think it is the perfect time to do it. Maan and geet heartbroken will be a great quality of acting. Imagine the one thing geet has fought for gone, now she will have to go find herself again. Discover and stand on her feet and learn to live her life for herself. It will be such a good twist to the story. Maan initially heartbroken, maybe even blaming Dev, then helping geet recover from the trauma. it would make their relationship stronger. MC might not be the happiest thing to do but for the future of the show it will be a great decision!   
I recognize that there will be downfalls for having a MC, but I don't think the baby is the only thing tying Dev to them. No matter how hard Maan tries, Dev will still be his brother. Then comes the idea that no mother (grandmother) will ever give up her child no matter how horrible of an act he might have committed. which we see in dadima and Maan will never do anything to hurt daddima this connects them all together. Also the fact that Dev and geet were "married" and she was pregnant with his child will also make him part of her life even if the child is not born. 
Then the point everyone brings up is that there would be no point in geet having survived from HP, but as i mentioned above. Escaping her family was not just escaping for the sake of the baby but it was about getting away from an unjust society that forced her to marry against her will without knowing the guy and then not supporting her in the end. By losing the baby, geet will have to find herself, make someone out of herself since till now she has been living for the baby.  

Exactly!!
Idk why ppl think itz a bad idea!
It will be much better..
This way the old charm can be brought back too..
I think this time MC shud happen as it was sppose to happen since the show started they already decided that it wud..so idk what the problem is..
I think it is a much better idea..Geet fans themselves will ruin the show if baby is born..no offence..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i posted this in other thread....re-posting it here...😊

This story is about a girl seeking justice for herself BUT she got true courage to stand up against society when she came to know she was carrying a child. Her determination grew even stronger the day she realized she was pregnant. Geet would never have left HP if only her life was in danger. She took such a huge step for the sake of her baby. She went to Delhi to start a new life for her baby. She took up a job for her baby. Since the time Maan has come to know Geet was pregnant, he has wholeheartedly accepted the baby as his. He even agreed to choose the baby over Geet who is his life. Now if these 2 people lose this child think how devastated they will be. They will go into such depths of despair that it will be difficult for them to live a normal life. What kind of a track can the CVs weave around such a couple? Romance, fun, laughter will look so superficial in front of this tragedy.  The CVs will not be able to show any light hearted fun for a long time....and then we viewers will be the first to complain that the show is getting too serious....🤔😆

Showing a miscarriage will only take away from the essence of this show. I would instead prefer a leap of few months where they can show the baby born. So no issues with DDs so called reluctance to sport a baby bump, no medical bloopers and then we can have Maneet romance which we all are waiting for...😆
....Further track can be explored with Dev developing fatherly feelings for the baby and wanting to claim the child as his......there's lots of potential with baby being in the picture...😊

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
1oo% agree wid u.the sole objective of the baby was 2 show how an innocent girl was deceived by a man.the purpose is already over.it is limiting the scope of the story line. and it is illogical 2 show baby in asence of baby bump.there has 2 b a MC 4 the betterment of the show.ant we shud not forget that it is just a fiction.so no qualms

again no offence 2 anyone
shreeyazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really dunn c a need for a baby bump or mc..! :P i just luv da show because i c geet aka drashti n maan aka gc..! n dey r da ones who matter to me da most..! :P so i really dunn think dat da show shud end.! wat say.? ðŸ˜‰
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree babes........i want it.....

and u missy.....stop talkin about leaving our show......rememeber we are to stick to it till the end.....ok?? aab aisi baatein na kiya karo
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r right it should happen all of this is getting very irritating.