India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ (Page 90)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
So Khanak as Shan has to manofy him right?Usual Shan way?Seduction and all lol.

Hey Gaayu and Karishma-good morning!

Still recovering lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikashanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
smitha im still in a daze.............watching them evewr since i got up thts the shanak effect u c:)

i want khanak to irritate him but b lovey dovey at d same time n d budthal tht shaan is khanak  ke saath shuru ho jaayega romance karne..he just needs a hint frm her n hes all over herROFL
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
BTw,why were they out yesterday and the credit card problems?That scene seemed out of place!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i think thts where they go n by groceries n then come home fr dinner.......it did seem outta place but still a cute scene.......
-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

It seems I can't get enough of yesterday's episode, have watched all the repeats and Gaayu......Yes there is a 5.00 am morning repeat..............I got to know of it yesterday night itself when I was reading my books for the whole night and to freshen up I switched on TV at 10 minutes to 5.00 and nobody on this earth can measure the elation I felt when I saw few last scenes of some show and the bottom scroll saying " coming up next - Shaan and Khanak in role reversal...........!!'

Made my studying worthwhile...................lol..........

(lack of time guys, posted in saaaz's thread too........As suggested by my dear friend Gaayu, I am posting what I posted in saaaz's thread and DT.....made a few additions too that I had not mentioned in previous posts.)

( okay, I know you all will look at me with stern eyes...........I know I should be studying and believe me I had vowed that I will not think about watching RBO or coming to forum at least for last 7 days.........
but then, such is life...........studied whole night........watched 5.00 am morning repeat of RBO.......slept for few hours...........read again and then literally fought with myself but watched 10.30 am repeat again while revising.........*sigh*..........*sigh*................*sigh*..............)

I had to come here for few minutesWink.........

The episode -- 16.03.11

Shall I call it a milestone ?? or Shall I call it extremely promising ??

The writers have shown that they have a capability, the director has shown that he understands Shanak and RBO, The CVs have shown that they CAN deliver..............the actors......all of them....we never doubted.........ever.........even in the worst of tracks and scenes !!

The combination CAN become deadly once again and they have shown it.........so plzz yeh lethargy nahin chalegi !! Please pull up your socks and give us MORE !!

Highpoints --

1. The whole cast acting in unison and coherence.......it doesn't look like as they ae acting !! I feel I am actually looking in someone's house and watching their usual exchanges !!

2. SHANAK.................Shanak..............Shanak...............how beautifully you have described..........I don't have nothing more to add !!

3. Their subtle exchanges...........the way they communicate through their eyes, especially across the dining table...............one of the most beautifully executed scene in past few months, without them even touching each other !!

4. From Kitchen..............to dining table...........to bedroom..........trying to understand each other and in process getting to thyself too ............in subtle -- I never knew that !! wow !!

5. Khanak telling him that she doesn't always expects him to hug her but sometimes she feels that he should hold her hand and talk about non-romantic things too !!!..................bang on !! loved it and he innocently saying -- Really, I never knew it !!

6. Shaan telling her how she nags him twice-thrice in a day saying he is a budthal !! Awwwww !!!.....
and she realising it now !!
wasn't this the purpose of whole understanding each other thing ?? 
Writers............take a bow !!

I can go on writing about each and every expression that KT and YM gave to live these characters but then I will end up doing update instead of analysis..........as it would include almost teh complete episode.

7. Sunil............this man never fails to enchant !! What a smooth actor he is ? Akshay and Sunil make a comfy father - son duo discussing about anything and everything under the sun.
Loved Sunil's small little gestures............Bahuuu..........to GF from London..............to pachtaoge....... to his philosophical gyaan.............and Madzzy napping in between his gyaan LOLLOL !!

8. Okay.................now the last part.............I know I will get chappals here but I liked Rajen-Duck scenes too !!
I don't know, whether it is the effect of studies that I am engrossed in rest of the time...........or the effect of a good episode ..............or because of watching on TV without any expectations at 5.00 in the morning.........or being MIA on the forum for major part..............don't know the reason but when I sat and watched the show, I realised that they practically cannot show Shanak in every scene and every frame as we would love to...............but when I look at the scene that included riff -raff........
though it was not typical - RBO but in isolation.............it was good !!
I actually laughed at the dialogue delivery of Jas........and Ansha......and Manish has a good smile and he is more suited for confused lover type roles than 'trying-hard-to-be-macho' types !!

I will never forgive Rahul for the MMS thing.......................but as a sidetrack, if we have to endure......
I am okay to give 5 minutes of each episode to Manish - Ansha - Jas.........they are good if handled well...........CVs messed up big time with them !!

What I not written there

9. Okay......................Back to Shanak..................they took my heart away yet another time and I will keep this episode with my favourite -- before october waale RBOs !!

I just loved Shaan --

-- when he nods in a yes when Khanak asks him if it is difficult for him to understand her.
-- when he answers, it's his fault that he is not able to understand such a 'simple' girl
-- when he changes tone after getting a look from Khanak and says "Haan main joru ka ghulaam hu."
-- when he says " I am sexy since my bachpan"
-- when he gives stealing glances to her across the dining table"
-- when he tells her in the kitchen that he does everything in style and she should go figure out how he would do certain things
-- when he whispers " thank you "
-- when he hangs her odhani around his neck and wonders about the lottery.....one track mind.....Shaan !!!
-- and when his ecstasy is deflated on seeing her coming out
-- when he calls her budthal teling of how she nags him everyday

Awwwwwwww......................cuteness personified !!!
Thanks KT for making me fall in love with the character Shaan once again !!

I just loved Khanak --

-- when she takes her role as Shaan seriously and gets all touchy with him
-- when she calls him " sexy"........lmaaooo
-- when she gives a peck and then admits that Shaan doesn't do it this way !
-- when she forgets about the role part and becomes J -wife on hearing of London GF
-- when she sharmaos and acts all coy and supportive on the dining table
-- when she exactly tells him she has the upper hand whether role reversal or not.....she tells him to clean the bedroom and also that she knows what he is thinking. I mean, if she is Shaan, she should have been all touchy but she flatly tells him that she means business.
Lmaaooo..........way to go girl !!!

Awesome acting Yashashri.............way to go...Make Khanak so adorable !!!

Karan and Yashashri.....................You are the best !! You don't need to prove it.....
 but you definitely Outdid yourself yesterday !! Love ya !!!!
And I am already loving the director too !!

More than RBO......it was Revival of my hopes in my favourite show and the only show I watch like crazy !!

Edited by -Manita- - 17 March 2011 at 2:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkerSPN_JD_Addictedkubare-Veena-bones88shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
in d night its a 2.30 n 500am repeat i did watch it too............ i never miss rbo rep[eats:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Here is a friend's review! She knows! or maybe .......... not

They were soooooooooo DAMN adorable yaar...

LOL.....The way YM kissed him and then they both decide that ok maybe shaan wudnt have done this,.....LOL

For sum reason kt is looking younger by the day,,,He was looking sooo young today,,,,hez looking really thin....in that black shirt...I mean way tooo thin...And on camera u actuallly look 5 kgs heavier than u actually are....which means that he is actually even thinner than he is lookingConfused

But I loved the dining table scene.....the way he was looking at her from across the table actually made me blushLOLLOLLOL and then he came near and said Thank YouLOL

I loved sunil ka "bahuuuuu" jaapLOLLOL and the way he said to shaan....bahut badi galti ki tumne ye shart laga ke.....pachtaoge...I wonder what shaan is upto now...

I loved the freeze frame at the end of the show aj.....wat a lovely freeze on that dimpled smiling face of ktEmbarrassed....hayeeeeEmbarrassed

I loveddd the precap...the way khanak was talking to rahull..........Haan yaar kaisa hai tu....and rahul bhi kamaal hai...he says main theek huLOLLOL no reaction ki khanak was saying thatLOLLOL then he asks tum aise kyu bol rahi ho..
I soooooooooooo hateeee you for doing this !!!
Hmmmphhh !!
Alright ppl.....that was my pm blabbering which this meanieeeee posted without telling meLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika-Manita-kubare-Veena-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
vandu gr8 to c u here....i hope u loved d epi n shanak moments offcourse....lol

Go to top