India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ (Page 61)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Jess-I know huh!Why do I have this feeling that we will be disappointed this time too?Esp with such hope.Happy Birthday to your son hon!Holi is 20th na?

Aditee-I love what u said lol.I just love his way of calling Khanak.I think he did at least 5 times in that hallway lol.Both looked damn gorgeous!

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
She doesnt nachao him intentionally at all
She just says what she has to
I LOVE THAT SPUNK
She is never intimidated  like you would expect a gaon ki ladki to be in such a situation.

They would never argue prolly

Or be fearful of protesting coz they have been taught to be "subservient" to authority.
Being uneducated, is yet another drawback, that may result in lack of confidence

BUT.........
This one is a lil fire cracker

Gosh!

They make an explosive pair!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123jparker

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
The only thing that shuts her up is passion! Ahem!

Even that did not work on the nite he had decorated the room after the not-being-pregnant truth is out!ROFL

sweetsutevaish_123jparker

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Good Morning!

Aditee,Jess,Smitha and everybody

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkeraditee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Even before she starts chanting "Bhanu Bhanu Bhanu" in the kitchen the other day, he has his fingers plugging his ears

HILARIOUS!

OMG!

In order to win half the battle, she just WALKS AWAY WITH THE PUP.

She can be a wily adversary

dr.dsrsweetsutejparker

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Originally posted by jparker

@DOC Now I am really thinking are you a doctor?? Heart have corners?!!
ShockedWinkLOLLOLLOL

Jokes apart, yes.. ShaNak can take centrestage in our hearts and we will be in the peripheri.. around them!!Tongue

Yess... Now back to business here I guess. I hold a good record and so will critique here at CCWinkWinkLOL

Today's episode does look prospective. You see that is their problem, they give a good one among many and again ruin it with more stuff that is unnnecessary. Sweep sweep sweep.. and phssst... ruin!!Angry

Hmpph!! Tu ikde yete ke mee teethe yeoon toola maroon!! Angry LOL Tickets sponsor kar aadi!! LOL

Chal, aata medico lingo madhe translate karte....

ShaNak can occupy the right atrium....KT-Yashu the left atrium....RBO gets the right ventricle....all my IF friends except you are in the left ventricle....LOL

Ani tu.....tula mee visroo shakat nahin despite all your misdoingsCryLOL

Chal, tula myocardium deoon takte!!LOL

Jokes Apart, this obsession is turning manic!!

Next week should be a leveller of sorts....to get back to my roots and convinve a certain someone enoughWinkLOL...will be travelling for a week due to work related commitments from Saturday onwards for a week.

Tewha karnar tula!! Tongue literally!! LOL

vaish_123jparkeraditee

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
aditee.... re sigh.. Yes I wish saree ka pallu hota!!

It would be something like this...

See he stops her by holding her wrist.. but then saree pallu hota to..

Khanak about to turn away in anger and Shantanu grimaces unaware of why she is angry.. He grabs her pallu and stops her and she purses her lips further and without turning warns... "Shantanu, chod dijiye main kehti hoon... warna..." And he gets that naughty twinkle in his eyes and rising slowly and pulling her with the pallu.. smiles and hoarsely speaks in his soft baritone.. "Warna.. warna kya Khanak.." Now she feels a little tense as she knws it is difficult for her to keep her sanity leave alone anger when he does that.. tries to pull away but too late he is already near her. Not touching her but breathing close to her ear he whispers her name and asks... "Khanak, tum itna gussa kyon ho? Maine.. kiya kya hain.. sirf pyaar hi to kiya hain tumse.. hmm?"

Inspite of herself, she shudders and smiles and lowers her head shy as she feels a thrill skivving down the length of her spine... but then remembers in time that she is supposed to be angry and manages to pull away completely taking him by surprise... He runs his hands through his hair and bites his lips shaking his head.. as he knows too that she had for a moment lost control there... Outside the room she leans against the wall holding her hand to her chest to slow down her running pulses and smiles and shakes her head as if to clear her thoughts.. and moves on and he follows her out of the room.. "Khanak.. yaar.. ...

Sigh.. how is that!! This is our haalat.. too much ShaNak.. and too little that feels!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123aditeepriya_cool_123

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Originally posted by jparker

@DOC Now I am really thinking are you a doctor?? Heart have corners?!!
ShockedWinkLOLLOLLOL

Jokes apart, yes.. ShaNak can take centrestage in our hearts and we will be in the peripheri.. around them!!Tongue

Yess... Now back to business here I guess. I hold a good record and so will critique here at CCWinkWinkLOL

Today's episode does look prospective. You see that is their problem, they give a good one among many and again ruin it with more stuff that is unnnecessary. Sweep sweep sweep.. and phssst... ruin!!Angry

Hmpph!! Tu ikde yete ke mee teethe yeoon toola maroon!! Angry LOL Tickets sponsor kar aadi!! LOL

Chal, aata medico lingo madhe translate karte....

ShaNak can occupy the right atrium....KT-Yashu the left atrium....RBO gets the right ventricle....all my IF friends except you are in the left ventricle....LOL

Ani tu.....tula mee visroo shakat nahin despite all your misdoingsCryLOL

Chal, tula myocardium deoon takte!!LOL

Jokes Apart, this obsession is turning manic!!

Next week should be a leveller of sorts....to get back to my roots and convinve a certain someone enoughWinkLOL...will be travelling for a week due to work related commitments from Saturday onwards for a week.

Tewha karnar tula!! Tongue literally!! LOL

Aai aai.. ga.. chatka laagla maala.. Myocardium dete maala!! Chaalel!! Aga I am satisfied, maala heart madhe thevla na.. teh bas aaye maalaa.. LOL 

No but really, they have that effect on us!! Sigh, just penned dopwn a shortest OS scene..

gosh but their ShaNakalicious effect is totally responsible!!Embarrassed

Go to top