Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ (Page 58)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Ok!! This analysis aint be time-consuming!! No prizes for guessing why!!! WinkLOL

Episode Analysis dated 15th March, 2011

The Shaan-Dharam conversation....took off from where they had left it, the previous night....special mention here for the CVs to the different responses given to "Poochon Kyon??"......the first one warranted a response....the second....was best left unanswered!! Clap A complete thumbs-up to KT and the sheer vitality of his eyes.....a split-second expression with no dialogues uttered....only the cobwebs clearing from Shaan's mind....Star

The family 'home-coming'........nice and anecdotal.....Shaan's hand on Sunil's shoulder as Shaan goes into 'narrative' mode....good touch, that!!Thumbs Up Sunil's "Madhavi, mujhe datey bina tumhara khana hazam nahin hota hai, na!!" and the SunAvi squabble!! Hilarious!! Man!! These two would put ShaNak to shame!! LOL Loved KTs delivery of "And, I am the worst son!!"...the voice modulation spot-on!! Clap Followed by Shaan's assured "No!!" on attempts of the baby trail being started all over again!! Definitely a guy who now hopefully LOL (knowing our budhthal Shaan) is on a sure-shot mission!!! The scene-stealer moment.....at the fag end of the SunAvi banter....Shaan just looks on....KTs befuddled expression, trying to make sense of the ongoing nonsense!!! CLASSIC!!! Star

Khanak and her woes.....Yashu was bang-on yesterday!! For a scene that could have so easily gone OTT, Khanak and her irritation.....annoyance.....sheer exasperation, really.....Yashu captured the essence beautifully!!! ClapIn the kitchen....with the veggies....and  with ripple effects with hubby 'dearest' as well!! LOL

So finally, RBO moment of the day......

ShaNak and their holi ke rang ka non-existential recipee!!LOL........Job well done, CVs by that special touch....the "S" along with Khanak's eyes....SUPERB!!! KTs expression as Shaan is engrossed in his 'deliverable'!!.....the degree of involvement....as if on par with the Indian team  brain-storming to lift the world cup this year!!  ROFL Yashu's subtle change of expression as Khanak's expression changes from frustation (on the phone getting disconnected) to even greater frustation LOL on seeing Shaan and his antics....to gently tapping him.....to her 'declaration' of being piqued......before their Q&A session begins!! LOL TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! Job very well done, KT-Yashu!!! ClapClapClap And the proverbial icing.....Shaan's "galti toh batati jao, varna maafi kis cheez ka mangoonga??"ROFL.....The dialogue sooooooooo Shaan!!! Clap Missed Khanak's sari here though, else would have seen Shaan tugging it on his way out busy with his Khanak jaap!! LOL

In conclusion, get the feeling that the current set of CVs definitely understand ShaNak better....the writing is definitely better.....Ducks is also passable if the whole 'youth' feel is a necessary evil (read compulsionTongue).....but Rahul-Jenny, and that too with so much footage in the screen time.....dimag ka dahi really, as a dear friend would say!!!WinkEmbarrassed

CVs, you got Dharam back....

CVs, Rahul and his paraphernalia are just not fitting in!! Dead So can Bhai, his Behen, and Behen ka KhaiLOL please see closure!!! Pleeeejjjj!!Big smile

Can we have Dadi instead and her pearls of wisdom, please.....would be invaluable really for hamare do anmol ratan, especially at this juncture....

Amen to that!!

Superb Analysis Doc.Dyo!

How could you do that everytime?

ClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditeedestinyloveadventure_gurlshanakyasharan

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

My dearies !!!!

Please vote for HOLI song in the Poll created by Creative_1 ...

Make Sure ... TITLE TRACK wins !!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsradventure_gurlSPN_JD_Addicted

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@ Karishma: Thanks, Dearie for the appreciation.....makes the effort so worth it!!Big smile
PS: Have done my bit for the Holi poll....*fingers and toes crossed*......Looking forward to a ShaNakalicious Holi!! WinkEmbarrassed

@Vaish: Thanks a ton, Sweetie....and you know what, ab toh aisa addiction ban gaya hai, ke even my regular conversations are interspersed with ShaNak lingo....'budhthal'....'good neend'....'really now' have all become staple diet!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

My dearies !!!!

Please vote for HOLI song in the Poll created by Creative_1 ...

Make Sure ... TITLE TRACK wins !!!!!!

Yep!! Shal!!!

Am going all out....

In Aditi's words, boriya bistar aaj ke liye wahin shift kar liya hai!!! LOL

vaish_123aditeeSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hey doc,wonderful analysis as always.Loved ShaNak scene lol.He was so engrossed in drawing her eyes and he looked satisfied with the end result lol.

Look at them lol.So cute!

BTW,Khanak likes it too much,Shantanu coming and pacifying her.Otherwise she could have just left with 'meri yaardash..' instead of saying 'I am angry' lol

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 16 March 2011 at 6:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Hey doc,wonderful analysis as always.Loved ShaNak scene lol.He was so engrossed in drawing her eyes and he looked satisfied with the end result lol.

Hey Vaish and Shals!Voting,voting lol.
Smi!

First thing I did in the morning!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrSPN_JD_Addicted

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

@ Smitha, Vaish, Karishma, Jess, and Deepali.....meri romba cuties, saari!! Big smile

A heart-felt Thank you, Girls.......truly, truly means a lot to me.....

Hope and Pray this friendship remains long after the lights dim....

Will deffo be one of my greatest achievments till date....
Amen to that!!! Yes I will be with your prayers Doc!!

I heard something about FF's!! Hmm... write.. write.. write.. Now that was like picketing!!WinkLOL

Anyways, I wish RBO stance was a little different. But as a viewer apart from opining there is only so much one can do.. W&WBig smile

And of course being here at the IF RBO forum... sigh... *hugs* to you all for just being here together..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Look at them lol.So cute!

BTW,Khanak likes it too much,Shantanu coming and pacifying her.Otherwise she could have just left with 'meri yaardash..' instead of saying 'I am angry' lol

Hey Smitha!!

Seriously look at them!! Shaan with the pen in his hand!! LOL Khanak is wild!!......beechara waise ke waisa uthkar chala aaya!! LOLLOL

And Khanak!! Mashaallah!! Just has to go and announce her displeasure to him!! LOL

Wake these two out of deep slumber....wahan pe bhi shuru ho jaayenge, ye dono!!! LOL

PS: Thanks, Sweetie for liking my analysis.Smile

Edited by dr.dsr - 16 March 2011 at 6:57am

jparkerpriya_cool_123SPN_JD_Addicted

Go to top