Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ (Page 48)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@Aditeee and @Smitha

I really hope not...but the fact that the dustbin cases have already said their I love yous and that there is this whole BHAI angle who btw is not played by BABA but someone else now Confused...my big fear is they will have them on the episode....

did the creative say HOLI in RBO or HOLI for shanak.....??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeeSPN_JD_Addicted

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Cadbery (sorry dont know your name)

Thank you very much!

I do believe its already happening you know.............

They have just transformed my life

I was not on the verge of jumping off a cliff or anything.
They have brought me SUCH JOY!

But they give me so many reasons to smile everyday
I think about them more than I would think about a sibling
I worry for their careers more than I have ever worried about mine
I care for their well being more than I have cared for my own

They have redefined television addiction for me!

The past 6 months every time I have spoken on the phone to friends I have talked to them about RBO and ShaNak and emailed them VMs and ShaNak scenes

The ones that dont have a clue what I am talking about get a earful of WHY they shud start watching this show

I fight less with my hubby coz I am so worried all the time abt ShaNak

The cutest couple on earth!

The perfect poster child for a romantic like me!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutenk.mailvaish_123-SYS--YasharanArshi-priya_cool_123tvrasikaSPN_JD_Addictedshanakyasharan

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

@ Zennn
I don't know how I will prepare for RO 2 , really don't know... but gotta start somewhere, somehow, and soon!

Yes, good point abt Akki scene. Very much reminded of the previous Akki-Sunil scene. I love how they show Akki as such a sweet bro! Not at all jealous of Shaan!

-SYS-.Dilwale.

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

@Zenny
Oye.Mujhe bye keh ker kahan bhatak rahi ho?
And WHAT chess scene??
There was no chess scene in my YT video!
Ugh they keep cutting scenes
RaJen tou poora dikhaya hoga I am sureAngry

@Gaayu
I know.Have been waiting forever.
But now that Shaan finally burst out with it I thought 'Okay so here goes...'
Unfortunately, zilch.

@Adi and Smithee
Need an early night man
But I think I shall be sticking out awhile
Too addictive this place be.

Edited by -SYS- - 15 March 2011 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Ok, Friends!!

So today was one of those episodes that does not warrant a PhD, hence will reminisce down yesterday's.......

Just about everything has been covered about the analysis of yesterday's (14th March 2011) epi....the ShaNak bonding over the puppy on the stairs....their absolutely adorable banter over Bhanu aka Dude aka Rocket LOL at the kitchen platform.....just about everything.....hence thought of doing my post specially as a mark of appreciation for KTs performance yesterday.....

He was OUTSTANDING......from the first frame to the last!!! Clap

My rationale for the same:

1) The first scene.....Shaan's "I am sorry, Khanak!!" followed by the man deep in thought....the earnestness bang-on!!! Clap

2) Shaan trying to 'comprehend' the pup's foot-prints!!!  D'ohKTs dialogue delivery of the entire "kutte ka bhoot.....to home delivery.....to very fast!!" FOLLOWED by 'safeguarding' the foot-prints as he walks out of the room!! ROFL BRILLIANT!!! PS: Credit for this observation goes entirely to my Dear Friend, Souma!!! Brilliant observation of a brilliant execution!!!StarClapStarClap

3) Shaan's 'rendezvous' with the pup on the stairway......Note the initial hesitation a la Shaan....how he only just about touches the pup at first....followed by a split-second expression of  unexplained bewilderment cum happiness when Khanak places the pup on his lap....to the "good boy, good doggie" bit!!! SUPERLATIVE improvisation by KT!!! Clap

4) The kitchen sequence....superb voice modulation of 'Bhanu' when he utters it the second time, and the ears shut action during the squabble!!! Clap once again!! The proverbial icing....the natural ease brought to "Khanak, tumhe Hindi sikhana!! Khoon karne ke barabar hai!!" ROFL

5) The Shaan Outburst!!! Superb control demonstrated by KT!!! Just the perfect mix of pain....anguish....angst-filled bewilderment on hearing his parents sermonize him!!! Clap The 'extra' something that KT brought to the table WinkEmbarrassed......the unapologetic look that he manages to convey through his expression towards the end of the scene, as he seamlessly looks on without batting an eyelid.....definitely an actor who 'breathes' Shantanu Khandelwal!! Clap

6) Shaan's heart to heart with Dharam.....left me AWE-FILLED, really!!! And I am not going overboard when I say this.....Friends, notice his range of expressions as the conversation steers from one topic to another....KTs initial bemused look of "Kyon" to Dharam's "Poochon Kyon??".....to the improvisation of shutting the car door after the conversation is halted and resumed twice as he starts to get into the car.....to the feeling of being intrigued and enamoured by Dharam's tales, conveyed simply by subtle change of expressions......to the insightful and pensive Shaan conveying the feeling of being 'unsettled' on hearing Dharam's 'driver' woes!! ClapStarClapStar

Guys, really didn't intend to make this post seem like a KT gush fest......

But, if it has.....Great!! LOL 

The guy sure deserves it.....He left me ENTHRALLED yesterday!!Big smile

Edited by dr.dsr - 15 March 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123-SYS-saaazjparkertvrasika-YasharanArshi-.Dilwale.shanakyasharan

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Aditeee and @Smitha

I really hope not...but the fact that the dustbin cases have already said their I love yous and that there is this whole BHAI angle who btw is not played by BABA but someone else now Confused...my big fear is they will have them on the episode....

did the creative say HOLI in RBO or HOLI for shanak.....??
OK first play for urself the AH-HA laughter Khanak gave Shaan the nite he says "To tum yeh kehna chahti ho ki tum mujhe pasand karti ho"

VERRY KLAY-VER U are di

Dont you wish!Wink

I HOPE  AND WISH AND PRAY ITS SHANAK also

But nice try there di!
So YOU!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

@yummy

sorry yaar! was answering some PMs. and there was a akki sunil scene where they talk about   khanak and shanak. it's one of the only two scenes in today's episode that i watched! LOL

ok yum! good night! for real this time! Sleepy

-SYS-shanakyasharan

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

In some years....... the producers, and writers, directors, and the cast and crew and KT and YM are going to move on with their lives

Some of us will FOREVER be stuck in this 2010-11 RBO time capsule

Some voluntarily, some becoz they have no place else to go!

Very True Adi !!!!
And i am pretty sure .... Almost all of the 5000 strong Members are gonna stick around !!!!!
Droooling ... Re-Drooling ... Re-Re-Drooooling over  the Bestest Cutest Couple on TV ever !!!!!

sweetsutevaish_123

Go to top