~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Zennn
I don't know how I will prepare for RO 2 , really don't know... but gotta start somewhere, somehow, and soon!

Yes, good point abt Akki scene. Very much reminded of the previous Akki-Sunil scene. I love how they show Akki as such a sweet bro! Not at all jealous of Shaan!
@Zenny
Oye.Mujhe bye keh ker kahan bhatak rahi ho?
And WHAT chess scene??
There was no chess scene in my YT video!
Ugh they keep cutting scenes
RaJen tou poora dikhaya hoga I am sure😑

@Gaayu
I know.Have been waiting forever.
But now that Shaan finally burst out with it I thought 'Okay so here goes...'
Unfortunately, zilch.

@Adi and Smithee
Need an early night man
But I think I shall be sticking out awhile
Too addictive this place be.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago

Ok, Friends!!

So today was one of those episodes that does not warrant a PhD, hence will reminisce down yesterday's.......

Just about everything has been covered about the analysis of yesterday's (14th March 2011) epi....the ShaNak bonding over the puppy on the stairs....their absolutely adorable banter over Bhanu aka Dude aka Rocket πŸ˜† at the kitchen platform.....just about everything.....hence thought of doing my post specially as a mark of appreciation for KTs performance yesterday.....

He was OUTSTANDING......from the first frame to the last!!! πŸ‘

My rationale for the same:

1) The first scene.....Shaan's "I am sorry, Khanak!!" followed by the man deep in thought....the earnestness bang-on!!! πŸ‘

2) Shaan trying to 'comprehend' the pup's foot-prints!!!  KTs dialogue delivery of the entire "kutte ka bhoot.....to home delivery.....to very fast!!" FOLLOWED by 'safeguarding' the foot-prints as he walks out of the room!! πŸ€£ BRILLIANT!!! PS: Credit for this observation goes entirely to my Dear Friend, Souma!!! Brilliant observation of a brilliant execution!!!β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

3) Shaan's 'rendezvous' with the pup on the stairway......Note the initial hesitation a la Shaan....how he only just about touches the pup at first....followed by a split-second expression of  unexplained bewilderment cum happiness when Khanak places the pup on his lap....to the "good boy, good doggie" bit!!! SUPERLATIVE improvisation by KT!!! πŸ‘

4) The kitchen sequence....superb voice modulation of 'Bhanu' when he utters it the second time, and the ears shut action during the squabble!!! πŸ‘ once again!! The proverbial icing....the natural ease brought to "Khanak, tumhe Hindi sikhana!! Khoon karne ke barabar hai!!" 🀣

5) The Shaan Outburst!!! Superb control demonstrated by KT!!! Just the perfect mix of pain....anguish....angst-filled bewilderment on hearing his parents sermonize him!!! πŸ‘ The 'extra' something that KT brought to the table πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³......the unapologetic look that he manages to convey through his expression towards the end of the scene, as he seamlessly looks on without batting an eyelid.....definitely an actor who 'breathes' Shantanu Khandelwal!! πŸ‘

6) Shaan's heart to heart with Dharam.....left me AWE-FILLED, really!!! And I am not going overboard when I say this.....Friends, notice his range of expressions as the conversation steers from one topic to another....KTs initial bemused look of "Kyon" to Dharam's "Poochon Kyon??".....to the improvisation of shutting the car door after the conversation is halted and resumed twice as he starts to get into the car.....to the feeling of being intrigued and enamoured by Dharam's tales, conveyed simply by subtle change of expressions......to the insightful and pensive Shaan conveying the feeling of being 'unsettled' on hearing Dharam's 'driver' woes!! πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Guys, really didn't intend to make this post seem like a KT gush fest......

But, if it has.....Great!! πŸ˜† 

The guy sure deserves it.....He left me ENTHRALLED yesterday!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
Originally posted by saaaz

@Aditeee and @Smitha

I really hope not...but the fact that the dustbin cases have already said their I love yous and that there is this whole BHAI angle who btw is not played by BABA but someone else now πŸ˜•...my big fear is they will have them on the episode....

did the creative say HOLI in RBO or HOLI for shanak.....??
OK first play for urself the AH-HA laughter Khanak gave Shaan the nite he says "To tum yeh kehna chahti ho ki tum mujhe pasand karti ho"

VERRY KLAY-VER U are di

Dont you wish!πŸ˜‰

I HOPE  AND WISH AND PRAY ITS SHANAK also

But nice try there di!
So YOU!πŸ˜†

@yummy

sorry yaar! was answering some PMs. and there was a akki sunil scene where they talk about   khanak and shanak. it's one of the only two scenes in today's episode that i watched! πŸ˜†

ok yum! good night! for real this time! πŸ₯±

Originally posted by aditee

In some years....... the producers, and writers, directors, and the cast and crew and KT and YM are going to move on with their lives

Some of us will FOREVER be stuck in this 2010-11 RBO time capsule

Some voluntarily, some becoz they have no place else to go!

Very True Adi !!!!
And i am pretty sure .... Almost all of the 5000 strong Members are gonna stick around !!!!!
Droooling ... Re-Drooling ... Re-Re-Drooooling over  the Bestest Cutest Couple on TV ever !!!!!
Originally posted by tvrasika

Yup! Fully agree....And all credit to YM and KT, and SWJ and YP, and Golden RBO crew!
in bold : Ditto!!!

Another episode with sweet ShaNak scene. rEst all Switched OFF!!πŸ˜ƒ Like I care for the rest.

SunAvi and Shaan scene was beautiful too. Good dialogues and at least made sense and connection. Khanak as sweet as ever and looked so cute in the kitchen adding that load of mirchi!! Hoping now they don't stereotype ShaNak!!

Their bedroom scene was good. Nothing in terms of Golden RBO times, but better at least than unwanted elements!!

Rest is still W&W. Loved the precap where he follows her sweetly... rather cute and cuter was the look on Akshay's face!! Hmm.. Raja Rani.. sounds like the track will get interesting.  But no, am not going to speculate out loudly... pataah chala turant episode ka satyanash starting and then we dying.. and wanting to jumping down the cliff and gaging!!

Sigh.. W&W!!😊

P.S. : most importantly, my bad, as yesterday they got us Dharam.. and today too!! Mat Poochon kyun, but I am delighted!! Thank you CV's for at least bringing back good characters. don't add to the mess more, mop up mess operation should be more likely the goal...

Daadi too will be appreciated. Me thinks it is actually only daadi who will connect with shantanu and make him see reason. That is ease his fears and reassure his ability. And Shantanu in the mean time can easily prove himself to be worthy of responsibility!!

@DOC Great post as ever Doc!!

Wish shantanu went to office and proved his worth!!

@ gaayu : RO 2.. dunno.. if that will work for me
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
Doc D, send that to KT!  I mean, seriously... you have written so well! KT was indeed excellent in yesterday's episode! πŸ‘

He may or may not agree but to us, KT does come across (most times) as eating, sleeping, dreaming Shantanu Khandelwal! Mark of a actor with potential!πŸ‘
Originally posted by aditee

OK first play for urself the AH-HA laughter Khanak gave Shaan the nite he says "To tum yeh kehna chahti ho ki tum mujhe pasand karti ho"

VERRY KLAY-VER U are di

Dont you wish!πŸ˜‰

I HOPE  AND WISH AND PRAY ITS SHANAK also

But nice try there di!
So YOU!πŸ˜†

PO di....waste πŸ˜†

I swear...maa kasam...it was genuine queschen....becos these idiots cancelled shanak SR2 and gave us eye burning dustbin sex scene...

now they come by asking this,,,

AFTER MUCH REQUEST WE ARE DOING HOLI CELEBRATION IN HOLI...
PLS SUGGEST SONGS, MAX NO OF VOTE TO A PERTICULR SONG WILL BE DONE...

SO PLS SUGGEST...

Veena...not intentional caps re...just cut and pasted from Creative post...Now, tell,.,.tell....
nutcase di ni...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Ok, Friends!!

So today was one of those episodes that does not warrant a PhD, hence will reminisce down yesterday's..

Just about everything has been covered about the analysis of yesterday's (14th March 2011)epi....the ShaNak bonding over the puppy on the stairs....their absolutely adorable banter over Bhanu aka Dude aka Rocket πŸ˜† at the kitchen platform.....just about everything.....hence thought of doing my post specially as a mark of appreciation for KTs performance yesterday.....

He was OUTSTANDING......from the first frame to the last!!! πŸ‘

My rationale for the same:

1) The first scene.....Shaan's "I am sorry, Khanak!!" followed by the man deep in thought....the earnestness bang-on!!! πŸ‘

2) Shaan trying to 'comprehend' the pup's foot-prints!!!  KTs dialogue delivery of the entire "kutte ka bhoot.....to home delivery.....to very fast!!" FOLLOWED by 'safeguarding' the foot-prints as he walks out of the room!! πŸ€£ BRILLIANT!!! PS: Credit for this observation goes entirely to my Dear Friend, Souma!!! Brilliant observation of a brilliant execution!!!πŸ‘

3) Shaan's rendezvous with the pup on the stairway......Note the initial hesitation a la Shaan....how he only just about touches the pup at first....followed by a split-second expression of  unexplained bewilderment cum happiness when Khanak places the pup on his lap....to the "good boy, good doogie" bit!!! SUPERLATIVE improvisation by KT!!! πŸ‘

4) The kitchen sequence....superb voice modulation of 'Bhanu' when he utters it the second time, and the ears shut action during the squabble!!! πŸ‘ once again!! The proverbial icing....the natural ease brought to "Khanak, tumhe Hindi sikhana!! Khoon karne ke barabar hai!!" 🀣

5) The Shaan Outburst!!! Superb control demonstrated by KT!!! Just the perfect mix of pain....anguish....angst-filled bewilderment on hearing his parents sermonize him!!! πŸ‘ The 'extra' something that KT brought to the table πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³......the unapologetic look that he manages to convey through his expression at the end of the scene, as he seamlessly looks on without batting an eyelid.....definitely an actor who 'breathes' Shantanu Khandelwal!! πŸ‘

6) Shaan's heart to heart with Dharam.....left me AWE-FILLED, really!!! And I am not going overboard when I say this.....Friends, notice his range of expressions as the conversation steers from one topic to another....KTs initial bemused look of "Kyon" to Dharam's "Poochon Kyon??".....to the improvisation on shutting the car door after the converstion is halted and resumed twice as he starts to get into the car.....to convey the feeling of being intrigued and enamoured by Dharam's tales simply by subtle change of expressions......to the insightful and pensive Shaan conveying the feeling of being 'unsettled' on hearing Dharam's 'driver' woes!! ⭐️

Guys, really didnt intend to make this post seem like a KT gush fest......

But, if it has.....Great!! πŸ˜† 

The guy sure deserves it.....He was BRILLIANT yesterday!!πŸ˜ƒ

except for πŸ‘...nothing to add