Rang Badalti Odhani

~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ (Page 24)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Aditi

Boo vs Rahul? Hmmm... I still am not able to get why Rahul is in this story. Boo, I have liked her till now... as a character and as an actor also. The CVs have erred majorly with the abortion track but am not going to let that despise her, and forget what she has been doing for almost 11 months now... the character has been more or less well-sketched, and the actress has done a good job so far.

I am not able to say the same about Rahul. The character is extremely confusing and still struggling to fit into RBO. Manish' acting - no comments!

As for Shaan being a caring husband, nope, don't think so... to me, he is mostly a love-sick husband, who will leave Khanak and just disappear if faced with any crisis... and will romance her like a child after accusing her of adultery! But for KT's acting, Shaan's character wudnt be so easy to like, esp since the Rock On track started.

Re groW*H in Shaan's character, u cannot blame people for wanting to see that. Bcos the CVs showed that train of Shaan way back in Aug itself. When Hetal and Mangal came to the K-house, the way Shaan handled them. Or the way he handled Natasha. He was shown to be changing, to becoming a better man, a mature adult... thats the CVs told us. We didn't ask. But they hinted at that. And then suddenly we saw him going after Khanak for a whole month, pestering her to say ILU... and then the rock music band track started... Shaan hasnt recovered since....

Beacuse Rahul as an actor is unable to connnect with us and Manish's plot line is not linked to RBO we think he committed a more serious crime?Confused

Unfortunately I feel Boo's crime is the worst on the show

Maybe Shaan's character needs to grow. NOT THIS WAY!  Nope!

I am not sure how fearing a 2 kg dog is going to accomplish that!

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Aditee
Of course.
In order to justify the forgotten abortion they are doing anything and everything to make us 'move on' and 'relax' and 'be happy'.
I cannot believe they have completely forgotten abortion
Today during K family scenes I KEPT waiting and hoping for even ONE dialogue to indicate that Sunavi still haven't gotten over it, Khushboo regrets it etc etc.
But no.It was all fun and games in there.

Thank you! Sys!

THATS EXACTLY what I meant!

And we want  Shaan to GROW up?

Why?

His parents and bro and SIL need to FIRST

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I so wish they would end it here STRICTLY IMO

And give us a part 2

What ever little pleasant feelings I have in my heart are being wiped out at a manic pace!
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
As regards Shaan's groW*H
We need to be shown why Khanak was better for him compared to Natasha
Natasha babied him and let him be
Khanak was the one supposed to challenge him to become a better person.
So far THAT has been pretty oscillating.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123roadsidejunkeyjparkeraditee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I really dont care what a wonderful lovely character Boo was before.

She had NO busines sbeing in that room while taping ShaNak!

Its worse than MMS, to kill a foetus and revel and enjoy /watch ur brother in law being forced into having sex with your co-sister!

Boo and rahul should partner and go after unsuspecting people

They have a gold mine of a business proposition there!
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
A quick hello.Adite-congrats u r a Rockerz now!Color's looking good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Okay finally watched the entire episode

Sunil,Madhavi and Boo enjoying seeing ShaNak,no matter what they are doing,was just perverse and voyeuristic.Supposed to be a funny episode I know,but those three forgetting about what Boo did and enjoying with popcorn and wicked laughter was just too damn disgusting.

ShaNak were damn good.YM and KT brought such hilarity with their acting.Felt so real and cute,

I like what Shalini's analogy abt Khanak giving up trying for a child and I know that the NJS said no babies,but don't know why I don't believe these people unless it really happens.I feel,from the precap,Shan is going to get the puppy for her  with a sorry Khanak note and he sees how gets emotional and all and remembers her lines like 'how could you do this to a small helpless being and all' might give in to her for her happiness.Baad mein jaein his happiness lol.Hope this doesn't happen!

Still trying to get this,the K family unleashed that puppy on them to make Shan taking control of it and in turn making him realise that looking after the baby is similar to this?If so,why such enjoyment seeing their trouble?They should be rooting for him seriously na,so that he can achieve what they want to see!

Loved Shan's dialogue that he doesn't like anyone coming between us.And that little peck tho was so cute.What that botched up  seduction thing couldn't do like bring a smile on your face or make me going ahhhhh,this one did.

ETA:Loved how Shan said tarture,tarture,tarture nahin hota,torture hota hain!His expression was wonderful lol

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 March 2011 at 9:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123-SYS-simikr

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

As regards Shaan's groW*H
We need to be shown why Khanak was better for him compared to Natasha
Natasha babied him and let him be
Khanak was the one supposed to challenge him to become a better person.
So far THAT has been pretty oscillating.

A very pertinent point raised, Yumna!!!

But going by the current state of affairs, Shaan and Khanak seem to be light years ahead in the 'maturity' sector!!

For 24 year olds, they seem to show enough maturity, vis-a-vis moving on and at least think in terms of rebuilding their 'paathshaala' memories.....

Alas!!! The same cannot be said about some other members of the Khandelwal family !!!

THEY, in fact could do with a lesson or two in "groW*H" classes!!!Angry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-aditeesimikr

Go to top