Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Missed the epi dated 11th March 2011, last night.....got back home rather late!!
Caught the 1.00 PM repeat today....
Ok!! This must have deffo been discussed.....but just cant stop myself from raising this issue again.
The fundamental question....if an individual is convinced that he is still not ready for fatherhood, isnt forcing him into the same a potential disaster??!!!
Does K family not remotely seem to understand the simple fact that parenthood is a huge responsibilty, for which both the parties concerned should be mentally prepared for the next chapter in their lives!!!
The impending success of the so-called Mission Shaan is nothing short of a catastrophe waiting to happen....if only K family would accept the fact that 'responsibilty' doesnt happen overnight.....by clinching contracts, by fixing laundry, and by surplus donations!!
I mean....isnt that a given, considering Shaan's innate goodness.....and someone who has battled odds to restart a factory!!! Woudnt the current 'achievements' kinda completely pale in comparison???!!!!
Wouldnt we all agree, that 'Mission Possible' is nothing but an awareness that comes from within......a sense of realisation which cannot be forced upon....but has to....just has to come from the inner voice.....for it to be termed as a "sense of responsibilty"!!!
CVs....really cant figure whats on your minds??!!.....but isnt it absolutely criminal to force a young unprepared lad into fatherhood, especially when he has the sensitivity and the sensibility to understand the complexity of the situation!!! (Reference to context: Shaan's comment to Rahul and Duck saying something to the effect that "Tum log nahin samjhoge...situation bahut complicated hai!!") CVs.....fatherhood is no child's play.....let the urge to become a father be heart-felt.....not some moronic gimmick of equating raising puppies to raising children!!!
Now over to what I love doing BEST......discussing humare do anmol ratan who manage to shine, even when the script manages to ever so effortlessly let them down.....time and time again!!!
KT.......A thumbs up for the following:
1) Superb portrayal of "Shaan" being deep in thought.....endorsing the 'gravity' of the situation when he is told by Madhavi about her inabilty to distribute the kitty party invites!!!
KTs expression to capture that moment.....
2) Good improvisation by KT in the dialogue delivery of "waapas aya" vis-a-vis Shaan's comment on his 12th board results on seeing K family all gathered to 'welcome' him!!
3) Loved 'building agli baar ban jaayegi!!"
Brought a smile to my face along with Shaan's....
4) Shaan's worried look as he puts his head down in thought.....good use of expressions there....brought out the glaring disparity between the histrionics of KT and Manish to the fore.....the comparison inevitable here.....both the actors sitting side-by-side and enacting a similar moment....one improvises, and the other.......will just let that be!!!
5) Shaan's "mujhe kyon bhej rahi ho.....mujhe kutton se bahut dar lagta hai!!".....the sense of fear served on a comic platter.....job well done, Mr. Karan Tacker!!!
Yashu.......A thumbs up for:
1) Her nagging wife act.....when Khanak starts her rants, there's just no stopping her!!
Her rants are so impactful that even KT cant help but comment in almost all his interviews that the secret to every successful man is a nagging wife!!
Jokes apart, Yashu brought out the required essence bang-on!!
2) Superb improvisation when Khank validates the list
even when not in focus.....the camera focusses on Shaan and Madhavi....Khanak is in the background.....but her discontent at the mismatch beteen the list and the grocery is clearly evident!! Job well done, Yashu!!
3) A split-second expression when Khanak says 'Shantanu, kutta!!' and Shaan the budhthal is 'offended'!!
Yashu's perplexed expression at the absurdity of the situation is commendable!!!
In conclusion, my RBO moment of the day.....
Shaan walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge.....catches Khanak gulping down a tablet......absolutely LOVED the fluidity and natural ease of their conversation.....Shaan with his " Tum ye kaunsi dawai kha rahi ho, Khanak??" with Khanak's "sardard" action and answer to the question....
Loved the effortlessness of the hubby-wifey moment.....beautifully enacted by KT-Yashu......
CVs......would much rather prefer you guys to explore the multidimensional ShaNak equation in this fashion, especially in the light of the significance of the Dhulwadi trip....as against the ongoing circus!!!
ShaNak and their multiple facets are so powerful.....the 'awareness' of 'Mission Possible' would have come, but naturally!!
PS: Gaayu, I truly believe that it is the lack of consistency in the manner in which every track is being handled....be it the the callousness of the current pregnancy/abortion track....or the completely lost cause of the infidelity accusation issue......this, IMO, is the primary reason for the dwindling interest levels amongst members......what a sad state of affairs really, for a serial with unarguably the best lead cast in Indian TV today and a director leagues ahead in the understanding of her craft......if golden RBO was anything to go by!!!
Edited by dr.dsr - 12 March 2011 at 7:11am