Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ (Page 136)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbofan1

Originally posted by aditee

Hey people!
 
Shud we wait until the episode is over or shud we start gushing based on the historical ShaNak scenes?Tongue
 
Kisi kaam ke nahi rahe ab
 
INKE Ishq ne HAMEY nikamma kar diyaLOL

My house is like a tsunami now. If you start gushing I cannot leave. Pleeezzz, after the episodeCry
Chal, ja, tu bhi kya yaad karegi, kis dayawan se paala pada.
Its actually quite funny if u think abt it.......... we all put housework on hold to talk abt these two
 
We are more in love with their FICTIONAL romance than their writers ever will be

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkerRoshni_MSPN_JD_Addicted

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Joined: 11 March 2008
Posts: 2919

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by rbofan1

Originally posted by aditee

Hey people!
 
Shud we wait until the episode is over or shud we start gushing based on the historical ShaNak scenes?Tongue
 
Kisi kaam ke nahi rahe ab
 
INKE Ishq ne HAMEY nikamma kar diyaLOL

My house is like a tsunami now. If you start gushing I cannot leave. Pleeezzz, after the episodeCry
Chal, ja, tu bhi kya yaad karegi, kis dayawan se paala pada.
Its actually quite funny if u think abt it.......... we all put housework on hold to talk abt these two
 
We are more in love with their FICTIONAL romance than their writers ever will be
ClapClapClap You have a way with words!!! Big smile Abhi tyke is up and needs breakfast.. so in between making pancakes.. peeking into the PC!!LOLLOL
 
Deewaangi ki haddh paar kar di!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123Roshni_MSPN_JD_Addicted

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 1683

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Don't you think it is little OTT   ,Shaan's delivery and all?

Jess's motto W&W.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerRoshni_MaditeeSPN_JD_Addicted

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I am certain that no Bollywood actor or Bollywood couple would have ever been discussed in such detail EVER before.
 
 
Its the incredible magic of this pair.
 
I have heard YM frequents this place
 
Not sure about KT
 
If he did, his ears would go red
 
In our defense I will say "We've never crossed the line"
Weve kept it polite and classy as much as possible
 
There is something abt him that actually drives us over the edge
 
He is immensely talented/fortunate/lucky if he is able to reach out and connect to female fans across so many demographics.
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkerRoshni_M

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 1683

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by rbofan1

Originally posted by aditee

Hey people!
 
Shud we wait until the episode is over or shud we start gushing based on the historical ShaNak scenes?Tongue
 
Kisi kaam ke nahi rahe ab
 
INKE Ishq ne HAMEY nikamma kar diyaLOL

My house is like a tsunami now. If you start gushing I cannot leave. Pleeezzz, after the episodeCry
Chal, ja, tu bhi kya yaad karegi, kis dayawan se paala pada.
Its actually quite funny if u think abt it.......... we all put housework on hold to talk abt these two
 
We are more in love with their FICTIONAL romance than their writers ever will be
ClapClapClap You have a way with words!!! Big smile Abhi tyke is up and needs breakfast.. so in between making pancakes.. peeking into the PC!!LOLLOL
 
Deewaangi ki haddh paar kar di!!Big smile

Right.  Mental asylum is our next stop.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerRoshni_M

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Joined: 23 March 2009
Posts: 13949

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
All in the same boat Jess lol.My 3 year old daughter says ODHANI too and wants to watch with me cos she knows I am always watching that lol.Cleaning tho gayi.Am always lazy but never like this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkertvrasikaRoshni_M

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 5040

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbofan1

Don't you think it is little OTT   ,Shaan's delivery and all?

Jess's motto W&W.

even i think its a little OTT..............
but hope v r proved wrong........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkertvrasika

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 1683

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

I am certain that no Bollywood actor or Bollywood couple would have ever been discussed in such detail EVER before.
 
 
Its the incredible magic of this pair.
 
I have heard YM frequents this place
 
Not sure about KT
 
If he did, his ears would go red
 
In our defense I will say "We've never crossed the line"
Weve kept it polite and classy as much as possible
 
There is something abt him that actually drives us over the edge
 
He is immensely talented/fortunate/lucky if he is able to reach out and connect to female fans across so many demographics.
 
 

I want to capture his reaction when he comes and reads all these Wink


Edited by rbofan1 - 18 March 2011 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerRoshni_M

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #2~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1181   Views: 27635

blackdaughter 1181 27635 26 October 2010 at 5:42pm by isomers
~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #1~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 1205   Views: 28869

Dancingdoll 1205 28869 10 August 2010 at 11:08pm by Dancingdoll
~*RBO Chat Corner*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: --Divzfan--   Replies: 222   Views: 9929

--Divzfan-- 222 9929 20 June 2010 at 11:43am by Dancingdoll
Rang Badalti Odhni Articles Corner

2 3

Author: -Fatima-   Replies: 16   Views: 16620

-Fatima- 16 16620 20 April 2010 at 8:39am by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index