India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ (Page 101)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
okay thought I would spend some time here today...but this MOTW place ate up all my time...and now have to run...as for the episode...ufffff...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkertvrasikaRoshni_Mrooj-i

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@ shriya

You said it all!

I loved how YM tossed the cauliflower in air! LOL She got Shaan's actions better than Shaan has got Khanak's.

That playing with mobile- awesomeClap

I liked how they showed Khushboo's face going down when Khanak said 'I want to be a mother'. Subtlety there!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkerRoshni_Mpriya_cool_123rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ shriya

You said it all!

I loved how YM tossed the cauliflower in air! LOL She got Shaan's actions better than Shaan has got Khanak's.

That playing with mobile- awesomeClap

I liked how they showed Khushboo's face going down when Khanak said 'I want to be a mother'. Subtlety there!

Thanks for agreeing Shriya...and I couldn't agree more...YM did it a much better job as Shaan than KT did as Khanak...the only part I saw was when he mimics her, it was soo KTish but then I understand why he didn't do the whole Khanak act to the T but rather her actions only. but then again Actions are more important to understand ur partner than being exactly like them.

At Gaayu Naiya: The bolded above...believe it or not, in the entire epi I loved this part! It just showed that sure they have moved on but this part hasn't been forgotten and I hope it doesn't because I want them to talk about this and if Khanak's wish to be mother makes Boo guilty then so be it and over time I want Boo to realize her mistake. I don't want overtly done melodrama but at least some decent talk and some decent drama would do.

I think from all the issues they covered in one day's epi, I loved this one the most!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkertvrasikaRoshni_M

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@ Rooj

I don't think I will ever understand u call me 'naiyya'LOL not that I mind, but if u already told me and i forgot, am sorry...

Yes, i also want that issue addressed! Abortion is a serious issue and not to be brushed under the carpet. Agar aisa karna tha, then they shouldn't bring up such issues.

RBO never does melodrama. So I am sure, if they choose to address it, it wll be done well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerRoshni_Mrooj-i

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

@ Rooj

I don't think I will ever understand u call me 'naiyya'LOL not that I mind, but if u already told me and i forgot, am sorry...

Yes, i also want that issue addressed! Abortion is a serious issue and not to be brushed under the carpet. Agar aisa karna tha, then they shouldn't bring up such issues.

RBO never does melodrama. So I am sure, if they choose to address it, it wll be done well.

in bold : I agree it is not their forte!! But yesterday's episode as Souma posted in her thread was some solace if not satisfying that they did try to fill those blanks and hiccups!! the glitches though are still there. But I guess they are trying to redeem the brushing under the carpet. I hope to see the abortion issue being redeemed!! W&WLOL

vaish_123tvrasikarooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Ugh
Ugh
UGH

I can't believe I missed this place yesterday!Must have been a bee-hive!
Argh
I guess it has been analyzed and praised to death
Tou I shall refrain

Eeekkk
Can't wait for todays!
*skips around room*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkertvrasikarooj-i-Deepali-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

@ Rooj

I don't think I will ever understand u call me 'naiyya'LOL not that I mind, but if u already told me and i forgot, am sorry... oh really? i told u before...ok i call u Naiya coz CC is ur kashti and all of us just ride it here...does that make sense? I like the whole Naiya partLOL

Yes, i also want that issue addressed! Abortion is a serious issue and not to be brushed under the carpet. Agar aisa karna tha, then they shouldn't bring up such issues. I agree if they wanted to not address it then why bring it up but I think they will bring it up again but in subtle way it seems that's what they have been doing in the last few epis...I mean it's giving me reasons to predict again.

U know they can never do it well if they start off that way but if they start off a comedy track, they end up giving the best melodrama or drama scenes and they address all good issues in their own light-hearted way and that's how it should be, in my opinion.

I think more than the serious type of drama I like the light heart comedy touch to the shows. I know life isn't a joke and shouldn't be taken like one but if we don't have the much needed balance of fun in it then we will eat our own head. I mean i get splitting headaches that I forget to eat when I worry too much and then I come home and find RBO and I am back to less worry...

I wonder how they will address this issue tho. I hope it is in the following way: everytime Shaan and Khanak goes back to understanding eachother, they talk about the baby and how Khanak wants it and we see Boo feeling more and more guilty and then I want her to talk it out or break down some way.

I think the track will come up again when Khanak does get pregnant (Way later) and then we will see some heavy drama before the end of the show...

jparker-SYS-tvrasika

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Ugh
Ugh
UGH

I can't believe I missed this place yesterday!Must have been a bee-hive!
Argh
I guess it has been analyzed and praised to death
Tou I shall refrain

Eeekkk
Can't wait for todays!
*skips around room*
Yeeeeessssss.... same with us al dear!!

Join the gang!! Missed ya *hugs*

@rooji Amen to that rooj. I hope (Khanak when she gets pregnant) they deal with this issue!!Clap

Edited by jparker - 17 March 2011 at 9:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-rooj-i

Go to top