Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Morning/Evening  CC friends!

Ready for today's episode?
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Vaishu,
There has been some buzz abt today's epi. Check out the thread by CV-1. Nitin Jai Shukla, producer for Star One, also said the same in his tweet. Apparently KT has done very well!

Am going to keep an open mind about Holi episode. They have so little time anyway so let's not put more pressure on CVs and ourselves by expecting too much. Jst hope they keep up simple and light....
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Hi Vaishu,
There has been some buzz abt today's epi. Check out the thread by CV-1. Nitin Jai Shukla, producer for Star One, also said the same in his tweet. Apparently KT has done very well!

Am going to keep an open mind about Holi episode. They have so little time anyway so let's not put more pressure on CVs and ourselves by expecting too much. Jst hope they keep up simple and light....

Checked it and waiting for the episode Gaayu. Reg. Holi episode I keep my fingers crossed. 
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Holaaaa ... My GushnDroolmates !!!!
How is everyone's Halat today ?????

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Vaish!Good morning.

Not hoping for anything cos I think they must have shot the Holi sequence yesterday(as the song sugg was asked the day before)hopefully to be aired tomorrow,guess we would see the bloopers and all lol
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gooooooddd maaarrrrning CC.. or is it still GCC!?😆

Sigh.. *stretching* It sure is a lovely day and am looking forward to another beautiful episode *hopefully* 😃

@smitha, Yes me tooo.. not raising the hope ka meter too high!! 😃
Hi Shals>haalat is bit better lol

Hi Jess!Did you read the taaza khabar?Apparently KT is abt to give birth and seemed to have excelled lol.
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Hi Vaishu,

😲 wow.. that sounds nice... yes yes.. no wish lists and rant wants!! W&W😳😛😊

@smitha: yes, was just going thru the thread!! Hmm.. not going to go overboard.. Shall emote after I watch!! so W&W😉😆
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
As much as I loved this role swapping and all,I hope they don't drag this Shan with a belly and birth thing lol.A pre-cap in Holi attire would be great!