Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Same as mine.At least the elder one.Mine are 8 and 3.Handful,peacefully sleeping lol

Same boat really!πŸ˜†
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here I am again!! Can't keep away right?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Gosh Smitha am gonna miss ya all and nope can't peek either...

Yes not party exactly though later a small get together of friends. But we are taking him on a day out!1 His choice of things!! Imagine given freedom!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sigh...

Am suffering from a hbad case of ShaNakeria!!😳

Wow Vaishu, you have 2!! Gosh quite a handful they can be!!😊
vaish_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jparker

Here I am again!! Can't keep away right?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Gosh Smitha am gonna miss ya all and nope can't peek either...

Yes not party exactly though later a small get together of friends. But we are taking him on a day out!1 His choice of things!! Imagine given freedom!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sigh...

Am suffering from a hbad case of ShaNakeria!!😳

Wow Vaishu, you have 2!! Gosh quite a handful they can be!!😊

Ask me! 
πŸ˜†

jparker thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Same as mine.At least the elder one.Mine are 8 and 3.Handful,peacefully sleeping lol

Wow.. thou too Smithus!! all the luck and kudos to you ladies!! You have guts, mera to ek mein his bas ho gayaa hain!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jokes apart, I love my tyke to death.. He is sufficient for me!!😊😳

Vaise, ShaNak holi is so hyped now.. with that song selection I am nervous... kahin.. bakheda na kar de?! Shhh stop that Jess!! Silly willy.. walls have ears... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Now you all think I am nuts!!πŸ˜†
jparker thumbnail
Okay... bye for real this time, till tomorrow..

See ya, am off to make some burnt rotis!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Yenjaay gals..πŸ˜ƒ
vaish_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jparker

Wow.. thou too Smithus!! all the luck and kudos to you ladies!! You have guts, mera to ek mein his bas ho gayaa hain!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jokes apart, I love my tyke to death.. He is sufficient for me!!😊😳

Vaise, ShaNak holi is so hyped now.. with that song selection I am nervous... kahin.. bakheda na kar de?! Shhh stop that Jess!! Silly willy.. walls have ears... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Now you all think I am nuts!!πŸ˜†

I hope not Jess!
Fingers crossed.

vaish_123 thumbnail
Got to go ladies. Finish everything and will peek again. Cannot resist😊

Bye Jess,Smi,Karishma!

good night!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don;t have detailed analysis....just have time for this...

ENJOYED the cricket walla scene...YM was FABULOUS in the whole episode...like really too good...her acting was par excellence...no OTT in any scene...the cricket scene in concept was OTT (I mean the fact that Khanak does not know cricket was little bit too much ..i mean if anything that binds the country its cricket)  but enacted just right by all the three actors......kudos!!!...

The whole three guys walla scene,....hated the dialogues...especially between the three..Duck seems to get decent one liners...but the dialogues complete disaster...acting was okay...kuch khass nahin

Didn't KT do the whole fake preggie thing in his previous show...DUDE??!!!! writers came from that show or wot??? ...don;t mind, thoda silly tha...especially the whole symptoms ka list....it would have been cuter if they had done more elaboration on....Khanak reminding him of the symptoms...and Shaan going.."Kya aisa hona chahiye Khanak" and Khanak doing..." Haan, aapko pata hain maine suna hai...." and she rattling off while Shaan looks on adoringly....

SAAZ BAAZ NAHIN AAYEGEE...God!!! cannot stand the discontinuity....really cannot...they could have easily either shown us the starting scene in wednesday's episode and got to open thursday's episode with the beautiful bedroom scene...
the other thing that bothered me...yaar...why should Khanak clean the kicthen while Shaan sleeps and Khanak discuss paying the bills...she could have discussed while Shaan cleaned the kitchen....we could have got a cute practical swap scene...

BUT YES>..it was a timepass episode...I would not say filler...becos there were some story aspects to it....but time pass....like remember the suhaag raat book ka some episodes...time pass nothing to write home about...waise walla...

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Kidhar thi tu saara din?
Late lateef kahin ki
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Kidhar thi tu saara din?

Late lateef kahin ki

how can I come earlier than this re??? east coat na...

ABHI tu kidhar hai???

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago