aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
"Shaan does what he knows best........ relax"

Hilarious!

Khanak really is his wife!

Truly!

Ek mauka nahi chhodti uski izzat utaarne mein

Way to go Khanakri!

Push that guy enough to make him go into work everyday.

That thing annoys me as much as the wig does
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know huh!We all wanted to see holi and now can't seem to think of any songs for that except that Rang Barse and Do me a favour lets play holi.BTW,I haven't heard of Navrang?Good songs?Movie?😳
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why does holi have to have a song
Personally I would LOVE to hear the Odhani song on them at holi.
While Shaan drapes a rang smeared odhani around her
After he has drenched her head to foot😆

Acha no but seriously
Lots of nok-jhok, lots of cuteness, lots of them being their kiddy selves is what Holi should be about

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Just.Shanak

@ simi, I have read you as a silent reader and loved your views, perspectives and opinions.
loved your poetry, SS and FF and also several threads including 'serious issues not RBO forte'

over all I love your POVs

But I beg to differ here. Just because a person is confused about his career and future, we can not tell him that anyways you are not doing much, so why not parent a kid.
he is not working presently because nothing seems to motivate him.
He was motivated for textile industry project by Khanak and he did it, he was motivated to prove himself in the rock on track, just because of his 'zid', and he did that, he was also motivated for reopening the factory in Dhulwadi to prove himself as a sincere person to Khanak, and he did it once again.

He is not doing anything right now, doesn't mean he will not do anything ever and doesn't want to do

he simply said that "Main pahle zindagi mein kuch banna chahta huu"
and I don't think that it is a lame excuse

sorry if I offended someone

Hey thanks girl!! No offence at all!!

Of course, I didn't mean that at all!! Just becoz he's not working doesn't mean that he shud become a dad, of course not!! His first responsibility is to show that h can support a familyi.e., his wife and child on his own!!
Though he has very noble intentions..he hasn't really seemed to take any solid steps..
He seems to get motivated several times..but it doesn't last long!!
I would blame the CVs for it...why did they come back from Dhulwadi and start this preg track instead of showing Shaan interested in doing some real work..doesn't have to be successful right away but at least a serious attempt will be enough!! :)

P.S: Thanks a lot for reading:)
aditee thumbnail
Smi,

NAVRANG is a 1940s or 1950s ka movie
Most grandparents of the IF-RBO teen fans may not have been born then either........

Its a V Shantaram movie I think.

I play too much antakshari and dumb charades with friends over the weekends so I have a bookmark of Hindi movie names site on my phone😃
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

Why does holi have to have a song

Personally I would LOVE to hear the Odhani song on them at holi.
While Shaan drapes a rang smeared odhani around her
After he has drenched her head to foot😆

Acha no but seriously
Lots of nok-jhok, lots of cuteness, lots of them being their kiddy selves is what Holi should be about

WHAT A BRILLIANT idea!

I concur!

Go post it

Lets get the CC brigade to back u up

Then the vote count can be in the favor of this song
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yumna great idea!That would be so good.We have Odhani full song too right?I have it in my ipod.They can show that!That would be really great!

Oh Ads,okay.Never heard of the movie.
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Just.Shanak thumbnail
Originally posted by: simiv

Hey thanks girl!! No offence at all!!

thanks dear, I knew that you would not take offence as there are very few people who have clarity of thought and concepts and can afford a healthy discussion - that is what made me quote and comment.

Of course, I didn't mean that at all!! Just becoz he's not working doesn't mean that he shud become a dad, of course not!! His first responsibility is to show that h can support a familyi.e., his wife and child on his own!!
Though he has very noble intentions..he hasn't really seemed to take any solid steps..
He seems to get motivated several times..but it doesn't last long!!
I would blame the CVs for it...why did they come back from Dhulwadi and start this preg track instead of showing Shaan interested in doing some real work..doesn't have to be successful right away but at least a serious attempt will be enough!! :)

Exactly my views, a hurried pregnancy track and messed up Boo pregnancy with Shaan losing out on the motivation is yet another blunder by CVs

P.S: Thanks a lot for reading:)

MY pleasure dear, you are one of the few writers on the forum who are a real treat to read

PS : Write -ups in this forum made me become active from silent, you are one of them, apart from saaaz and manita ( I am quoting few of my favourites only, though we have several brilliant writers here)

aditee thumbnail
DAMN!

OMG!
Smi

You are BRILLIANT!

I just watched HALF of your new VM on Saazy's SS

BRILLIANT!

I hadnt watched any for weeks

ITS SHEER MAGIC!

Unbelievable connection and sync between the visuals and the lyrics

OMG!
They look adorable

I wish someone would send this one to THEM

Can someone do that SOMEHOW?

Unbelievable!

Its one of my all time fave songs..............

You are immensely talented

Take a bow!
There is no icon for standing ovation, but you get one

Let me go watch the other half

Truly......... amazing piece of work
Sigh! Ab Yasharan ko kaun dikhaye?
aditee thumbnail
Jhonka basanti hai tu tan hai gulaabi mera!
Oh my! That visual of her blushing while he rests his chin on her shoulder.

"Itni mohabbat seh na sakoonga, sach maano zinda reh na sakoonga"

That smile of contentment on his face in Gaayu's fave visual from anniversary nite.
BRILLIANT!

I will forever be unable to forget this VM

Thank you!