~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Simi

🤣

I fully agree... I too am not very convinced by Shaan's arguments for not wanting a baby! He is like Khushboo, attention-seeker! Uff, only Khanak can put up with such a guy😆

@ Aditi
Yup... seems like some dreams can come true😊

@ Yumna
White is totally ShaNak ShaNak!

As for Rahul ka track, I get the feeling that may be, may be, the time has gone to justify his presence in RBO. It's a bit too late?.. don't know. Am no 'writer' of anything so don't know how such things are planned. Just my view.

@Gaayu
Hey I read that post about what you said about Khanak's dialogues
It wasn't her dialogues that irked me
I just wanted there to be moments of her being torn between the rights of her elders to their respect waghaira and her sympathy and love for her husband.
If not uss waqt then maybe a bedroom scene later.
Originally posted by simiv

Hey guys Hi!!

Have a few minutes before off to drop kid in school!!

But to tell the truth Shaan's reasons for not wanting to be a father were pretty lame. He told his Dad that he was too busy to give him time whereas Shaan doesn't work at all...so he has plenty of time!!! And he said that he wants to do something with his life..music?? its going to be another mess!!!

@ simi, I have read you as a silent reader and loved your views, perspectives and opinions.
loved your poetry, SS and FF and also several threads including 'serious issues not RBO forte'

over all I love your POVs

But I beg to differ here. Just because a person is confused about his career and future, we can not tell him that anyways you are not doing much, so why not parent a kid.
he is not working presently because nothing seems to motivate him.
He was motivated for textile industry project by Khanak and he did it, he was motivated to prove himself in the rock on track, just because of his 'zid', and he did that, he was also motivated for reopening the factory in Dhulwadi to prove himself as a sincere person to Khanak, and he did it once again.

He is not doing anything right now, doesn't mean he will not do anything ever and doesn't want to do

he simply said that "Main pahle zindagi mein kuch banna chahta huu"
and I don't think that it is a lame excuse

sorry if I offended someone

Hey guys Hi!!

Have a few minutes before off to drop kid in school!!

But to tell the truth Shaan's reasons for not wanting to be a father were pretty lame. He told his Dad that he was too busy to give him time whereas Shaan doesn't work at all...so he has plenty of time!!! And he said that he wants to do something with his life..music?? its going to be another mess!!!
THAT is a GREAT point Simi!

Truly!

I for one would like to see the guy enter the office atleast for one scene a week.

But nahi!😭😭

Ab CV Gods ko is baat ke liye maska lagana padega shaayad

Me thinks as long as Rahul is around they with tether Shaan to his foot like a wrecking ball
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Gaayu
Hey I read that post about what you said about Khanak's dialogues
It wasn't her dialogues that irked me
I just wanted there to be moments of her being torn between the rights of her elders to their respect waghaira and her sympathy and love for her husband.
If not uss waqt then maybe a bedroom scene later.
Yep!

Usne yeh zaroori nahi samjha ki woh pehle Shaan se is issue ko address karey

Earlier also, she went off and declared to her in-laws "Main pregnant nahi hoon par HO SAKTI HOON"

Ermmm! Shudnt you talk to HUBBY, FIRST? My dear?😡
Huggs Gaayu!!!

You are right abt Shaan, he's a major attention seeker, knows how to manipulate people's feelings!! Its like a switch...suddenly lovey dovey nok jhok and suddenly serious..talks abt things as if he has been really traumatised! Come'on looking at the way he behaves would you call him traumatised??..

As for Khanak..what was she talking abt, giving importance to paise, gaadi and bangla, lot of rich kids have that but they are still unhappy!! Didn't expect that from her..are her priorities changing too??
Hey Aditee,Yumna,Gaayu,Simi and Just Shanak(sorry don't know ur name hon).vaish is missing.How are you all today.

Yumna cos of your post I am now thinking how can YM pull KT by arm all the time like he does with this role reversal lol.

Huggs Gaayu!!!

You are right abt Shaan, he's a major attention seeker, knows how to manipulate people's feelings!! Its like a switch...suddenly lovey dovey nok jhok and suddenly serious..talks abt things as if he has been really traumatised! Come'on looking at the way he behaves would you call him traumatised??..

As for Khanak..what was she talking abt, giving importance to paise, gaadi and bangla, lot of rich kids have that but they are still unhappy!! Didn't expect that from her..are her priorities changing too??
Sometimes I find writing for her is quite mediocre!
Most of her "bhashan" lines are this way also, quite lack lustre
I am not against Khanak defending her in laws at all.But by saying she doesn't know what Shan wants when he expressed many times just didn't go well.Oh she did say they gave money,house and all right?He needed love.

Anyways,as per the article seems Dharam's bhashan too didn't work on Shan!Good lol
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Hey Aditee,Yumna,Gaayu,Simi and Just Shanak(sorry don't know ur name hon).vaish is missing.How are you all today.

Yumna cos of your post I am now thinking how can YM pull KT by arm all the time like he does with this role reversal lol.
Hands and arms, and pulls and hoists.............. some things will never be the same again!😳😉

Hi! Smi,

How goes it
I really cannot believe there arent too many sensual passionate Holi numbers.

Shals had mentioned one from a movie called Navrang!
I fell off my chair

I had NO idea she wud even KNOW that song!