Rang Badalti Odhani

~~~Critics Corner #8~~~ - Page 3

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shal...don;t hold your breath....while it is my hope that Shaan shall actually REACT....the fact that they were so blase about it shocked me to no end....and I AM PRO_CHOICE.....I actually believe it should be a woman;s choice.....BUT not like how this was SHOWN....

If they had shown a scene with madhavi, khanak and boo discussing the issue and Mad and Khanak even ending up understanding the issue or the decision Boo made from Boo's perspective...that would be mature handling...this in addition to the scene between akki and boo....BUT yahan....complete cartoon characters bana diya...W*H????

COMPLETELY WRONG MESSAGE....

Abortion is serious....no matter which side of the issue you stand from 
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

Idk bout u guys but i noticed when they start off a serious track, the result is never good and end up hating it. but when they start off a comedy track, the result is actually better than we expect and we end up loving it. I noticed that at the end of every comedy track, the result is always good and emotional ending to that track. ILY had it, leaving the house had it and what not...

EXACTLY Rooj.
They don't do serious good.
I am okay with them doing comic tracks one after another
But taking something serious like abortion and then taking it so lightly-I am sorry but I am totally against it
Jo bhi kaho, however you try to explain it away the idea just offends me.

Okay your take of doing all this just to make the impact greater when Shaan finally lays it onto them-theek hai but indirectly discussing s-- with you FIL and MIL
Ugh.SO not palatable.

saaaz thumbnail
Today they made all the three women look like fools....

Boo...a supposedly progressive woman with confused brains

Khanak...a completely regressive woman with little brains

Madhavi...a cartoon character with no brains

and to top it all....on an issue that is extremely serious - 
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Rooooj .... Satire Comedy ... Quite Possible ....
I do hope thats where the track leads ... with SunAvi making them realise that Parenting is not a Kids Game ..... But a quite mature and sensible decision !!!!!!

I really Hope that CVs do surprise us with the way you presented it Roooj !
Seeing their past trend , I cannot reallly predict if Satire Comedy was on their Mind !!!!!
-SYS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbo_d_best

Wow Rooooj .... Satire Comedy ... Quite Possible ....

I do hope thats where the track leads ... with SunAvi making them realise that Parenting is not a Kids Game ..... But a quite mature and sensible decision !!!!!!

I really Hope that CVs do surprise us with the way you presented it Roooj !
Seeing their past trend , I cannot reallly predict if Satire Comedy was on their Mind !!!!!

Bang on Shal
We give the CVs too much credit
They have shown us time and again they don't deserve it😡
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Tom:

girl honestly i didn't like it how they presented it but then I thought about it and told myself that it's best to enjoy it for their comedy timings because believe it or not comedy is not easy...it's either natural or none at all. emotional, anyone can do but comedy is privileged to few but today they did well in that. 

neways about ur point on discussing S-- life with ur in-laws...even im against it hence i ignored it all together...which is why im saying that at the end of the day maybe this act will turn much serious, i hope so, and we get what we want...
-SYS- thumbnail
Rooj
I love you for your optimism
Seriously
Rare trait that, maintaining it in spite of everything.
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ saazy: i love your take on this...u are right all women were shown like idiots...even the most sensible men were...

only shaan, the real idiot, was shown as sane...

@ Shalnuts: idk but i noticed that their comedy tracks has been good...they haven't really done satire comedy much but their comedy tracks ended up being good, as in good outcomes...
saaaz thumbnail
okay guys need to sign off...just called my friend from a women's group...and I had to spend ten minutes convincing her I watch this show....so much for that😕...anyways, she and I are going to discuss this and I am going to do something about this...WASTE FELLOWS....this track is going to be their bum bite....assess...
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Roooj - Yes i agree that toooo .. They have always done justice to comedy tracks !!!!!!!!!!!!  They Seem a Natural at it ....

Satire Comedy for this track can be very interesting .. With a new director on the sets .... I think there mite be a chance of we getting to seee something like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!