~~~Critics Corner #8~~~

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
For Gaayu:

Odhanians,
We are on to CC # 8
Gosh! Well done you all👏

This thread has been created with the intention of providing a space for people to air both their appreciation and frustrations with the show, the characters, the actors/acting, writing, direction, etc.... In short, the expectation is that members would go beyond just saying 'today's episode was great' and actually spell out what they liked about the episode. And the same goes for those venting out their disappointment. Explain what disappointed you the most. We want in-depth discussions and detailed analyses.

If you are a budding critic, and have always harboured a desire to become a film/television critic and/or journalist, this space is for you! But before writing, check this article by one of my favorite critics, Baradwaj Rangan of Indian Express:

https://baradwajrangan.wordpress.com/2011/01/08/between-reviews-critical-condition/

It's not easy to be a critic and expect to be taken seriously. So please, kindly use respectful language. Instead of saying 'today's episode was complete crap', phrase it better. Just makes it easier for people to come back again and again and contribute more...No one likes negativity... we have enough of it in life!

p.s - To know more about 'criticism' please check this link on wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism

Links to previous CC threads:

CC # 1

CC #2:

CC # 3:

CC# 4:

CC # 5

CC# 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
OK where are ur Qs Shilpa

We have ALL the anwers!

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Q time lol

BTW,YM really looks young doesn't she esp if her hair is kept away from her face.Was watching the machine switching scene and where she runs to stop him,she really looked like a kid!
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ aditee n smitha

i posted them in the previous cc

mujhe kya pata aaplog mujhe wahan akele chod ke yahaan aajaoge

now, go n c there
Edited by sweetsute - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
okay

here goes my question lists

q1. Why is the show becoming a comedy serial with stupid and lame jokes n scenes?
Tell me about it!

q2. When will the act of making shan responsible actually end- from day1, either sunil or natasha or khanak have been trying to make him realise responsibilities, itna torture toh no1 does, why can't they let him live his life

I so wish they would do that! I am with you on this one.... 100%

q3. Yash ji answered abt more action coming in future, does he has ne idea abt the present trash oops track?

I am totally speechless on the existing and future tracks yaar.
I was truly hoping Boo will not abort her baby. Mujhe laga, the family will make her see sense😭

q4. Why can't they complete a track with appropriate reasoning, instead of just dumping everything halfway.

I listed TEN tracks since November that have either been left half way or not even gotten 1/4th of the way, like the parents' divorce track

q5. Why do the CVs keep on butchering characters one by one, in a row, few days back, it was Shan, now its Khanak - her brain seems to have gone down the drains completely., not to forget about the k-family.

I have said enough abt K today, ab mere mein koi energy nahi hai

q6.  Why do they pick up serious issues in the first place, if they can't handle it?

You are right, THEY SHOULD NOT!

q7. Why do they think,just by throwing away shanak romance at our face, we will forget about all the logic (which i m afraid, they are quite succesful, atleast in my case)

Mine as well

But not quite like tonite's

That didnt do a thing for me

q8. Is the director of this show such a busy person dat she can't spare time for the show and instead sends ne random person, neday for handling the shoots..can't she learn from the disastrous rock on track, that she is the only one capable of doing justice to the job.

q9   Do the editors really get paid for their jobs or do they do their jobs half heartedly just like dat, editing each n every important scenes

there is no editing department anymore I am told

and my last n final question

who is the mahaan atma , the great person behind all these confusions and stupid ideas, i seriously don't mind to butcher that person. 
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aditee

okay

here goes my question lists

q1. Why is the show becoming a comedy serial with stupid and lame jokes n scenes?
Tell me about it!......................dats my question

q2. When will the act of making shan responsible actually end- from day1, either sunil or natasha or khanak have been trying to make him realise responsibilities, itna torture toh no1 does, why can't they let him live his life

I so wish they would do that! I am with you on this one.... 100%................thanks

q3. Yash ji answered abt more action coming in future, does he has ne idea abt the present trash oops track?

I am totally speechless on the existing and future tracks yaar.
I was truly hoping Boo will not abort her baby. Mujhe laga, the family will make her see sense😭

sry no question of sense in present RBO

q4. Why can't they complete a track with appropriate reasoning, instead of just dumping everything halfway.

I listed TEN tracks since November that have either been left half way or not even gotten 1/4th of the way, like the parents' divorce track
hahaha, there has been uncompleted tracks since the exit of Natasha's character, go check in simi's thread about RBO not catering to serious issues

q5. Why do the CVs keep on butchering characters one by one, in a row, few days back, it was Shan, now its Khanak - her brain seems to have gone down the drains completely., not to forget about the k-family.

I have said enough abt K today, ab mere mein koi energy nahi hai

i have seen that, honestly, sry to say i though agree with you on all points, but not on wat u said abt her looks and appearance. 

q6.  Why do they pick up serious issues in the first place, if they can't handle it?

You are right, THEY SHOULD NOT!................arey hamari sunta kaun hai

q7. Why do they think,just by throwing away shanak romance at our face, we will forget about all the logic (which i m afraid, they are quite succesful, atleast in my case)

Mine as well

But not quite like tonite's

That didnt do a thing for me
even today's thing didn't clicked for me, except the part where he cups her face, i just love how he always does dat, and she gives such a innocent expression- the only ray of hope in the whole episode.

q8. Is the director of this show such a busy person dat she can't spare time for the show and instead sends ne random person, neday for handling the shoots..can't she learn from the disastrous rock on track, that she is the only one capable of doing justice to the job.

no answer for this question

q9   Do the editors really get paid for their jobs or do they do their jobs half heartedly just like dat, editing each n every important scenes

there is no editing department anymore I am told

great!...who is dat great person to tell u dis thing.
and my last n final question

who is the mahaan atma , the great person behind all these confusions and stupid ideas, i seriously don't mind to butcher that person. 

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know I am super-late to post this ... Coz already 30 pages of the CC are eaten up with analysis and outbursts ....

CVs -
Really, What are you guys thinking or assuming ?
The Casual attitude towards MMS , Infidelity/Distrust & now Abortion ??
Who says, doing household chores proves that a man is fit to be a father ????
Why are you Butchering the strong characterisations that still continue to mesmerise us ???

Frankly speaking Yesterday's episode was more irritating than entertaining !!!!!!! Comedy is goood but its inappropriate if it dumps the Seriousness of the issue at hand ......

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a very good mind to complain to womens groups about the way they have handled such an extremely delicate issue of abortion....

I am shocked beyond words...
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All in All ...

I dont think Khanak's character has gone for a toss ... Coz the whole Mission Shaan as Dad is masterminded by SunAvi .....
Khanak is not 100% ready toooo for motherhood yet.... But like i said earlier SunAvi's happiness has become her top priority !!!!!! So she gave in .....

If this is the way i think of the entire track ... Then somewhere it makes 10% sense that why Khanak is being made to do such lame things !!!!!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have my take after a long time on this...so give me like 10 mins and i'll post it here soon

don't go away!