Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*#27*BSKHuaSabseParaye (Page 139)

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 12973

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

nope i havent as i said i was working half of my time tofay so i havent seen any shows today
 
OMGGGG 8 hrs n allll janvi dat suckssss my one frnd she also work lyk dat 8-9 hrs evryday gosh how do u gals work dat much i cant even work 5-6 hrs in my job n u alll work dat long gosh hats offfff btw is ur job tiring

haha...I love working in the morning!!coz the time passes by so quickly in the morning i work 6am to 2pm :P But the day i have to work in the afternoon i get so tiredd...HATEEE working in the afternoon...its so boring plus tiring!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinSanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149040

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

OMFG...what is happening here? Wacko I am not able to keep up the speed that you guys are running/flying ROFLROFL

Give me sometime to adjust myself here guys ROFLROFLROFL


By the way, I am a complete crazyyyyy so I am eligible for it na ROFLROFL
ehehhehe yuppppppp dis thread fly lyk airplane so u have to be here alll da tym not going to any otehr thread ehehehehe n yupppppppppppp in dis thread almost everyone is crazyyyyy n those who r not crazyyyy can be turned crazy by our mufffin ehehhehee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinromiosugar1

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

hehehehe muffffin bt u should get a job abhi se experince karlo phir no prob in future ehhehehehehe
i know aloo....tell that to my lazy butt who doesn't wanna do anything...i swear i am completely innocent btu its my body who betrays meAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149040

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

nope i havent as i said i was working half of my time tofay so i havent seen any shows today
 
OMGGGG 8 hrs n allll janvi dat suckssss my one frnd she also work lyk dat 8-9 hrs evryday gosh how do u gals work dat much i cant even work 5-6 hrs in my job n u alll work dat long gosh hats offfff btw is ur job tiring

haha...I love working in the morning!!coz the time passes by so quickly in the morning i work 6am to 2pm :P But the day i have to work in the afternoon i get so tiredd...HATEEE working in the afternoon...its so boring plus tiring!!
hehehehe offocurse as in mroning no busy naaa n in afternooon tiring as helll as its damn busy n dats y i always get damn tired as m working in afternooon only erheheheheh cant wake up ealy naaaa lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by -Sabz-

OMFG...what is happening here? Wacko I am not able to keep up the speed that you guys are running/flying ROFLROFL

Give me sometime to adjust myself here guys ROFLROFLROFL


By the way, I am a complete crazyyyyy so I am eligible for it na ROFLROFL
ehehhehe yuppppppp dis thread fly lyk airplane so u have to be here alll da tym not going to any otehr thread ehehehehe n yupppppppppppp in dis thread almost everyone is crazyyyyy n those who r not crazyyyy can be turned crazy by our mufffin ehehhehee


LMAOoooooooooooooo......I just realised that I have to be a full timer spammer here if I want to keep up the discussion. I just went to other section for a while and two pages were already completed ROFLROFL. OMG.....who is muffin? I love muffin with my morning coffee ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinSanzMonaya4ever

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
@sabz
since i don't wanna continue spamming, i m just posting my reply hereLOL
aww thank u....i love my sense of humor too cuz its retardo like meLOL
omggggg yes, 2 anjaane ajnabi were destined to have milan today....OMGG i am talking as if its our vivah todayROFL
aww the pleasure is all mine man cuz i lovedd talking to you!!Embarrassed
ohh u don't know man...i already got couple crime partners on I-F....yayyyyy ur my new crime buddy....i will introduce to my other cp (crime partner) when she comes in CCLOLLOL
yup, i plan to rule the world and force everyone to have pink rooms and watch cartoonsROFL
yayyyy so now we are sealed with amiga factWink....common man, now spitROFL
aww yayy u make me president and i guarantee u a life of luxury and cosmetics...no more chor ka maalROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1SanzMonaya4ever

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by -Sabz-

OMFG...what is happening here? Wacko I am not able to keep up the speed that you guys are running/flying ROFLROFL

Give me sometime to adjust myself here guys ROFLROFLROFL


By the way, I am a complete crazyyyyy so I am eligible for it na ROFLROFL
ehehhehe yuppppppp dis thread fly lyk airplane so u have to be here alll da tym not going to any otehr thread ehehehehe n yupppppppppppp in dis thread almost everyone is crazyyyyy n those who r not crazyyyy can be turned crazy by our mufffin ehehhehee
hawww aloo itna vadda vadda ilzaam mujh jaisey masoom par....sharam nahi aati saali jiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1SanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149040

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

hehehehe muffffin bt u should get a job abhi se experince karlo phir no prob in future ehhehehehehe
i know aloo....tell that to my lazy butt who doesn't wanna do anything...i swear i am completely innocent btu its my body who betrays meAngry
heheheeh u knw i was also lyk dat wen i was in india 3 yrs ago bt jabse usa aayi hooon m working since den btw now also m damn lazyyyyy i jst work in job dats it no work in home n allll lyk u gals have to i eman cooking, cleaing n alll dat ehehehehehe 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 42921

Ankita_88 97 42921 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9091

Amor. 30 9091 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12120

Amour_Reet 18 12120 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 6938

Shipra_S 14 6938 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 21   Views: 3313

adits7 21 3313 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index