India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love is never straight. Ekta Kapoor Serials provid

Starryfan Newbie
Starryfan
Starryfan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
[B] I have been a silent reader throughout. And what i have gathered from the past experience and current situation that Love is not easy as it seems. Ekta kapoor has been the leader of the industry since years. She has created the industry's best love stories. Some eternal and some unforgettable. But one thing common in all that the couple never had their love at the first sight. They had to go through loadz of challenges and difficulties. Lets take the examples.
Prerna and Anuragh. Made for each other but life and destiny had something else for them.

Karan Nandani. Misunderstanding took over them even though they were incomplete withou each other.

Sujal and kashish. Their love was eternal. Even after so much hardship they showed passionate affection. And the others. All of the favourites couples of the industy suffered. And now Abhay and Piya.

Abhay and piya have nothing in common in them. The story is unique. Infact out of this world. They have a dangerous love story. A vampire and a human. Vampire can certainly hurt a human. But abhay's self control for his love. Truely no one can be so self-less. No can be so poweful that he kills the vampire in him and brings out a true lover. Piya. Who has accepted his love despite the bitter truth. Who has forgotten the fact that her life is in danger but because she trusts her love. She is safe. But their love story is not simple. Certainly where there are so many drifts btw them. Siddarth kabir shanaya ... Everyone is just not accepting them. And are making things difficult for them. Esp Abhay. But no. This is the test of love. This phase will test both. The extent of their love will be revealed. Piya wont hate abhay. She wont believe the reality. But instead would again work on finding the real truth. And abhay who knows piya's position would never leave her. So guys. Remove ur insecurities. Because Abhay and Piya are inseperable. Abhay is back to complete his love story. And he will do that. [\B]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

t930samxoxomitumi-Doppelganger-_Chits_

homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I hope ekta goes the way you predicted thanks ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
i hope ur words bcome true , i m waiting 4 that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index