@exam...lol..good good. next kab hai?

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
It wasnt for you. avein likh diya. LOL

next kal hai. whens yours?
anyways was just dropping by then saw your FF post and i had to comment! :P

btw i updated my post there in FF. chalo going now. Later. GN SD TC!
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
lol...mine's on 19th. :|

all the best for your exam.

I'll just go n see your post.

gudnyt tc sd...do well! *hugs*
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Anuuuuuuuuuuuu - all the best for your exam. 

Adi - even I commented

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amail1601

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Abhaylove - 

Talking about genuine comments is just a way to cheer each other us up as friends. When we post and wait for the comments and don't get them for a long time, sometimes it feels discouraging. Though we know that there could be many reasons for comments not coming. Like people are busy, or sleepy, or there are so many other posts. 

But as a TM, it could be depressing for some people if we don't get many comments. So, we talk like that to each other that quality is more important than quantity. Even if we get one genuine comment vs 100 comments, it is worth you writing. 

And also, write for yourself. If you like it then chances are that other people like it too.

Arre ab CC mein kuch toh chat karna hai na - time pass ke liye. At times, part of those discussions get reflected in our posts too. LOL   

Edited by Ritzie - 14 April 2011 at 11:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-Ameres

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Abhaylove - 

Talking about genuine comments is just a way to cheer each other us up as friends. When we post and wait for the comments and don't get them for a long time, sometimes it feels discouraging. Though we know that there could be many reasons for comments not coming. Like people are busy, or sleepy, or there are so many other posts. 

But as a TM, it could be depressing for some people if we don't get many comments. So, we talk like that to each other that quality is more important than quantity. Even if we get one genuine comment vs 100 comments, it is worth you writing. 

And also, write for yourself. If you like it then chances are that other people like it too.

Arre ab CC mein kuch toh chat karna hai na - time pass ke liye. At times, part of those discussions get reflected in our posts too. LOL   
@Blue : i understand this ....but some post are just u cant miss them . Smile
@bold still i dont get genuine comment vs 100 comments ...it means some comments are just not meant and they are there just like that

i am really sorry ...ahh jsut popped myself between ur talk
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Abhaylove-- I guess the question is both of us so im answering too, see i didnot mean that comments are not genuine what im trying to say that not quantity but quality that matters. See people who come and comment themselves it shows that some where the post clicked. your efforts paid off. all these are geniune as ppl comment for your writing compeled them too.
i hope nobody takes it in the wrong sense. Sorry agar bura laga but i guess i wasnt explaining right. :P

And i agree with Ritz its also like dil ko khush karne ki liye yeh khayal acha hai. LOL 
And yes sometimes we get carried away. From now lets keep CC discussion to CC's LOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie-rupa-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Abhaylove-- I guess the question is both of us so im answering too, see i didnot mean that comments are not genuine what im trying to say that not quantity but quality that matters. See people who come and comment themselves it shows that some where the post clicked. your efforts paid off. all these are geniune as ppl comment for your writing compeled them too.
i hope nobody takes it in the wrong sense. Sorry agar bura laga but i guess i wasnt explaining right. :P

And i agree with Ritz its also like dil ko khush karne ki liye yeh khayal acha hai. LOL 
And yes sometimes we get carried away. From now lets keep CC discussion to CC's LOL!
thx i get it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top