India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Adi's Abhay Coming Soon CC!! (Page 17)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Adi--Ritzie--  I know! Seriously yaar khabhi tu khush ho jao! lol. well maybe  i may not the best person to say this cuz i complain too, but today im happy shappy! :P
so yeah once in a while let go all those blopper shlopper and enjoy what you get! :D

Ritzie-- I can imagine! poor production ppl. thank God they dont read all this warna tu ban gaya show! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugRitzie

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

omg mugsie - that was hilarious.ROFL I can't imagine such a serious discussion on bail to such a depth. The next thing we hear is people actually consulting Lawers to discuss if it is a blooper or notROFL

lolz ROFL
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@anu...I complain too. guess we all are guilty of that. but there's a time ro complain n a time to let it be, especially if it's related to the incorrigible miss EK. LOL

@ritz...hopefully by tmrw you'll get your 'thing'. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Andddd i have one more complain.Yes i do that alot at times so get used to it ppl. Stern Smile :P
Its been what 6 months i guess and Still the comparision doesnt stop. I guess it will never but....i find it pretty ridiculous to draw comparison over silly things like why dont these vampires 'sparkle'!? oh yes ppl still ask this question. or why are they not burning like shown in holly films? i mean seriously!? there is no book on how vampire should behave or sparkle or not so....why baseless comparison and all! Fed up. :|

Sorry if i have offended anyone but...have been seeing for some days now and....letting it out.

Oh great! now my Sid is evil. :|
Well yes he is. What ya gonna do? ;P

Edited by sugaryanu - 14 March 2011 at 12:45pm

cutemug

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@anu....yep. maybe they've forgotten/don't know that vampires are not real. anyone can describe them as they want to - it's like I say MY Abhay and YOUR Sid - these are fictional creatures that we can mold our own way!

and in fact, people usually forget that these are just shows n just fictional characters...we don't need to get so hyper over them. LOL

cutemug

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

@anu....yep. maybe they've forgotten/don't know that vampires are not real. anyone can describe them as they want to - it's like I say MY Abhay and YOUR Sid - these are fictional creatures that we can mold our own way!

and in fact, people usually forget that these are just shows n just fictional characters...we don't need to get so hyper over them. LOL

Lol. im doing exactly that. :P
but but i have a good reason! had a looong bad day but Sid uplifted my mood so i have a right to be happy and go alittle crazy! LOLLOL

but yes you are right. there is a limit to it. shouldnt forget the difference between real and reel. :)

cutemug

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Andddd i have one more complain.Yes i do that alot at times so get used to it ppl. Stern Smile 
Its been what 6 months i guess and Still the comparision doesnt stop. I guess it will never but....i find it pretty ridiculous to draw comparison over silly things like why dont these vampires 'sparkle'!? oh yes ppl still ask this question. or why are they not burning like shown in holly films? i mean seriously!? there is no book on how vampire should behave or sparkle or not so....why baseless comparison and all! Fed up. :|

Sorry if i have offended anyone but...have been seeing for some days now and....letting it out.

I guess its bcoz,its loosely based upon tvd and twilight, n ppl tend to make comparisons coz some of the scenes,situations are picked up frame to frame from these shows...i agree many of these are really dumb,but its the fault of the creatives,coz they fail to show originality or i shud say sensible scenes,or maybe we are expecting too much...but they do show sum streaks of originality occasionally...

The point is, ppl forget that they shud enjoy and have fun...instead waste time analyzing pointlessly to the last bit,bashing around,etc

Ameres

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I like the show as it is now. Its a daily show..so I don't expect a stupendous epi every day..but once in way they are amazing..like today's Sid-Shanaya scene. Plus if A-P were going goo-goo over each other everyday, we'd never enjoy it. I know atleast one other Star One show which is terrible now because all it has going for it is the leads' chemistry..no story. On the other hand, pkyek has a pretty good story going. I know everyone is being all complainey, but hey, can't please all of the people all of the time. But yeah..this serious discussion of legal matters in a show where they mess up the lead's name is really funny! Ooops...sorry...mentioned a blooper. *runs* Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugRitzieAmeres

Go to top