Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Adi's Abhay Coming Soon CC!! (Page 17)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Andddd i have one more complain.Yes i do that alot at times so get used to it ppl. Stern Smile :P
Its been what 6 months i guess and Still the comparision doesnt stop. I guess it will never but....i find it pretty ridiculous to draw comparison over silly things like why dont these vampires 'sparkle'!? oh yes ppl still ask this question. or why are they not burning like shown in holly films? i mean seriously!? there is no book on how vampire should behave or sparkle or not so....why baseless comparison and all! Fed up. :|
 
Sorry if i have offended anyone but...have been seeing for some days now and....letting it out.
 
 
Oh great! now my Sid is evil. :|
Well yes he is. What ya gonna do? ;P


Edited by sugaryanu - 14 March 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@anu....yep. maybe they've forgotten/don't know that vampires are not real. anyone can describe them as they want to - it's like I say MY Abhay and YOUR Sid - these are fictional creatures that we can mold our own way!
 
and in fact, people usually forget that these are just shows n just fictional characters...we don't need to get so hyper over them. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

@anu....yep. maybe they've forgotten/don't know that vampires are not real. anyone can describe them as they want to - it's like I say MY Abhay and YOUR Sid - these are fictional creatures that we can mold our own way!
 
and in fact, people usually forget that these are just shows n just fictional characters...we don't need to get so hyper over them. LOL
 
Lol. im doing exactly that. :P
but but i have a good reason! had a looong bad day but Sid uplifted my mood so i have a right to be happy and go alittle crazy! LOLLOL
 
but yes you are right. there is a limit to it. shouldnt forget the difference between real and reel. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Joined: 01 September 2009
Posts: 760

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Andddd i have one more complain.Yes i do that alot at times so get used to it ppl. Stern Smile 
Its been what 6 months i guess and Still the comparision doesnt stop. I guess it will never but....i find it pretty ridiculous to draw comparison over silly things like why dont these vampires 'sparkle'!? oh yes ppl still ask this question. or why are they not burning like shown in holly films? i mean seriously!? there is no book on how vampire should behave or sparkle or not so....why baseless comparison and all! Fed up. :|
 
Sorry if i have offended anyone but...have been seeing for some days now and....letting it out.


I guess its bcoz,its loosely based upon tvd and twilight, n ppl tend to make comparisons coz some of the scenes,situations are picked up frame to frame from these shows...i agree many of these are really dumb,but its the fault of the creatives,coz they fail to show originality or i shud say sensible scenes,or maybe we are expecting too much...but they do show sum streaks of originality occasionally...

The point is, ppl forget that they shud enjoy and have fun...instead waste time analyzing pointlessly to the last bit,bashing around,etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 6222

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I like the show as it is now. Its a daily show..so I don't expect a stupendous epi every day..but once in way they are amazing..like today's Sid-Shanaya scene. Plus if A-P were going goo-goo over each other everyday, we'd never enjoy it. I know atleast one other Star One show which is terrible now because all it has going for it is the leads' chemistry..no story. On the other hand, pkyek has a pretty good story going. I know everyone is being all complainey, but hey, can't please all of the people all of the time. But yeah..this serious discussion of legal matters in a show where they mess up the lead's name is really funny! Ooops...sorry...mentioned a blooper. *runs* Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugRitzieAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

I guess its bcoz,its loosely based upon tvd and twilight, n ppl tend to make comparisons coz some of the scenes,situations are picked up frame to frame from these shows...i agree many of these are really dumb,but its the fault of the creatives,coz they fail to show originality or i shud say sensible scenes,or maybe we are expecting too much...but they do show sum streaks of originality occasionally...

The point is, ppl forget that they shud enjoy and have fun...instead waste time analyzing pointlessly to the last bit,bashing around,etc
 
You make lot of sense. Thanks hon cleared my mind. :))
lol i guess kahin ka ghussa kahin aur nikal gaya.
 
Sorry again if my view hurt anyone but seeing some very sensible talking about these things really annoys at time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Adi - awwww love you for that Adi. But don't overstress yourself. Even if you can do it later, it should be okay. I have a temp thingy for now.

@Anu - I just hate those comparisons. I don't know but when see those headings, I feel that I am reading text from Kinder gardeners. I mean comm'on give it a break. We have seen so many hindi movies that are picked up directly from hollywood then why do you have to drag those silly comparisons for so long. But guess, it's everybody's opinions.

  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugAmeres

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

I like the show as it is now. Its a daily show..so I don't expect a stupendous epi every day..but once in way they are amazing..like today's Sid-Shanaya scene. Plus if A-P were going goo-goo over each other everyday, we'd never enjoy it. I know atleast one other Star One show which is terrible now because all it has going for it is the leads' chemistry..no story. On the other hand, pkyek has a pretty good story going. I know everyone is being all complainey, but hey, can't please all of the people all of the time. But yeah..this serious discussion of legal matters in a show where they mess up the lead's name is really funny! Ooops...sorry...mentioned a blooper. *runs* Smile

lolz Vidya. Don't run. Here we laugh at bloopers so, don't worry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MaYuRians For3v3r-89..Sana Jana Come Back Soon..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: ..Mariyam..   Replies: 1109   Views: 42078

..Mariyam.. 1109 42078 17 July 2010 at 7:49am by safeplacetoland
MF #88 Sanu Come Back Soon:))

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: theaneesha1992   Replies: 1128   Views: 36640

theaneesha1992 1128 36640 15 July 2010 at 3:29pm by ArTizAngel
~*Mayurian Forever 37*~AB trip promo on sbs soon

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: --Mahima--   Replies: 1115   Views: 43143

--Mahima-- 1115 43143 16 May 2010 at 4:34am by sizzysehrish
GET WELL SOON RUCHA DI-gud news-surgery successful

Author: dmg_fanatic   Replies: 3   Views: 650

dmg_fanatic 3 650 05 October 2009 at 3:42pm by rinxkashsujen
*~Bon anniversaire Shalooo Pics coming soon!!*

2

Author: *Nishi*   Replies: 11   Views: 1337

*Nishi* 11 1337 16 November 2008 at 10:39am by -Priya-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index