Chat Clubs

Adi's Abhay Coming Soon CC!! (Page 115)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Lol, no you are anything but like Sid! You are all heart. Embarrassed 

You are welcome! :D

missed aaj ki epi....just watched the end...i guess nothing much happened.

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I know - I am Sid minus evilness and add Abhay's heart to it. So, I am perfect. See - I even talk like Sid lolz.

Heard that there was not much to be excited about today's episode.
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Haha. Good one.

Yeah the epi was meh. Nothing much happened except Mish becoming T and Sid put together. :|

And as they say today there was more action 'off screen' than on screen! LOL!

Ok so perhaps i shouldnt be laughing but...it was pretty entertaining! :P
Talking about all that halla ballu created in the forum over some *ahem* posts *ahem*. 

Khair nothing new. Happens in almost every form. The last i had scene such forum fights was waaaaay worse than this. I hope it ends now. Really we need the peace back.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks.

Woh maine socha ki tum log enjoy nahi kar pa rahe hoge - epi mein kuch nahi tha na isliye. 

Ab log Forum mein aayein aur kuch entertaining na mile toh TRP's low ho jaati hain na. LOL

All this is just to increase TRP's. Drama, action, accusations, sadists... 

Tum toh mujhe jaanti ho mein har cheez ko positive leti hoon. Abhi baaki logon ke mood theek kar rahin hoon. Woh bechare achche bhale log kahan phans gaye in uul jalool baton mein. 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Thats good yaar and really sweet of you.
you know im not really the kind of person to indulge in matter deeply esp of sensitive nature like right now...its just not in me.i usually try to stay away from such topics because i fear getting caught in something. lol. i do say what i think is right if i feel its too much but i dont think i can do what you are doing. dont take in the wrong way. its good what you are doing trying to clear matter....you can say its one of my weak points...
something similar happend with me in school days. one of friend who made a new friend whom a didnt like at all for some obvious reasons, khair my friend  A trusted her alot but for some reason she got into a fight with her big time. so me and my other friend B tried to resolve it. my opion was to forgive and forget. and move on. i believed there is no use in stretching the matter.
but my other friend brought both of them up front with each other and made them resolve their issue.
ok so my story maynot be exctly of what is happening but i feel taht way about certain situations.

i dont know why i wrote that para but i did. if i made sense then good. if i didnt the well...please ignore it. LOL
my mind is too worked up right now. but just wanna say i read your comment and you are right and so are others. its all a matter of perpective.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

You know why I like you, Anu? Because you are exactly how I was a few years ago. I could identify what's wrong very easily but I use to get scared very easily. I guess, it's the way we are brought up in south asian society- at least for me. 

Even now, I can forgive and forget very easily if the other person is willing to listen.

Edited by Ritzie - 21 April 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Ritz-- ok so i didnt know all that the matter had become that big.
i still get surprised that ppl waste so much energy and time on hating some one and sending hate PMs!!!
Gosh thats terrible!

Im glad you took a stand. You should have reported those ppl. i hope you did.

And you werent nasty at all. no. you were right and one should stand for what is right but like you said perhaps its the way i brought up that i see things differently and react differently.

Khair im really hoping that now we get some peace. now that DT is also there.

Edited by sugaryanu - 21 April 2011 at 2:33pm
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Thanks I knew I had to explain things to my friends as they didn't know the whole episode. And I feel terrible that you had to hear and judge things from external posts - not directly from me. But since morning I  was in no mood to talk straight so, I thought it won't be good to pour my anger on you people. 

But I am now back with my normal self - the Sid self. This is the reason I love him. He is never guilty for his actions for what he thinks is right. I am the same. Just that I am not evil. I am an angel LOL

Go to top