Adi's Abhay Coming Soon CC!! - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Anu - did u know that Sid is leaving? One song for you:

Anuuu tu ab toh aaja...
Sorry guys for disappearing for days but...cant help it. Just too much to deal with. Please pray that this phase passes soon and everything get backs to normal.

I miss you guys so much. But...its like i want to come online but at the same i dont feel like it. Hope you guys understand.

and yes i read that Sid is leaving the show. Honestly i wasnt really following it regularly for the past few weeks. And now i seem to be losing more interest in it.

Ab Sid leaving...its shocking news but what can we say. I wonder if he will be replaced or his character finished off. Khiar doesnt matter.

Thank you guys for being so concerned about me. Really means alot. Friends are one of the best things to happen. :)
TC
Anuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to hug*

We miss you baby, but it's okay,..we understand...but that's only as long as you know that we are here for you and so you promise to come back. :P

As far as the show is concerned, it can go Chaand ke living room ki fire mein. *rolls eyes*

And Sid, show mein rahe ya na rahe, ab toh I have my bro-in-law, and Anu her ... *ahem ahem* ;)

Take your time, but please just let us know every few days that you're still around (nice to be missed na). We are praying for you. And yeah, if you ever need to talk, we are there for you. Even at 3 am. You already know that though, of course. 😆

Practise yoga everyday, ok? Just like 🤣🤣🤣, then everything will be fine.

Take care! *hugs*

Bingo Adi. You spoke my mind.

Anu we are there for you. Let us know if you need some cheering up. 

For the time being enjoy a little chocolates, they help in cheering up

and some flowers, they fix up moods...

Im touched guys. Really. A big tight hug to both of you! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 

Yes im still very much around. Itni aasani se peecha nahi chodne wali. Koi doubt mat rakhna! 😉😆😆

Ritz! Thank you love for the chocolates and flowers! 🤗
They both look yummy! Lol.

Show...im giving up hope on. Cant expect much from EK.
Khair like Adi said, who cares about it. ek gaya dusra ajey ga...but we all are here and thats all that matters. :)
Yaaayyy Anu is back with all bang. And she gave a like on my post too. *dances around* dhinka chika . Aur haan hugs bhool gayi thi dance ke chakkar mein ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
A song for you:

Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'

Knowin' you can always count on us
for sure
that's what friends are for

In good times
And bad times
We'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

@show Par mujhe toh show achcha lag raha hai. hugs & kisses bahut monotonous hote jaa rahe the. I mean, kabhi kabhi theek hai par roz roz? And about Maithili track, I think Suku will be able to carry it well. She is good actor. 

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
Anuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

You be here!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Sid ne mera dialog chori kia - tea in dinner. 😲 🤣
😆 Chor kahin ka. I asked him abhi uske dialogues who writes. 🤣
Adiii!! 🤗

Thank you for the cutieee Sid sig! Haha i like how you used all the girl pics in the sig. And the line too! Suits Sid. 😉

And a beeeg YAY!! for you updated your FF and and and...started a NEW one!! Calls for double celebration! 🥳

Ritziiieee! 🤗

I know you have been alot of topics but unfortunately i couldnt comment on any of them. Oh well from now on will try to be regular again and im very with you on the save PKYEK mission!
Lub ya girls! <3